Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Bodyguard, JOAT with a bg shot, self driver, hider, seems like scum have a high chance of not killing their target this game
one killed himself
i think you looked good, but with caution
jeff is town

kajuh seems a bit better this game than last and seems to be trying to make reads so slight town read there
alco seemed fine too based on his read on me and subsequent defense from poyser

i dont think any other stuck out.

if me not answering a question because i want things to play out causes you to react weirdly then i can frankly say yall have gone to shit developing your own habits rather than stealing mine. :mj
okay I think we're pretty much in alignment. Banez reaction seems within the realm of his town game to me. Thoughts on hijacking this phase to lynch the claimed Town Doctor?

Showtime

Reaction score
Bodyguard, JOAT with a bg shot, self driver, hider, seems like scum have a high chance of not killing their target this game
okay I think we're pretty much in alignment. Banez reaction seems within the realm of his town game to me. Thoughts on hijacking this phase to lynch the claimed Town Doctor?

perhaps.

but again i dont know if we should look into balance like that as i expect the game to be a bit bad with balance as it's his first game.

Showtime

Reaction score
vote juice

actually just on play im fine with this and it gives us options. LET'S SEE THE BALLS ROLL.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This seems like it will end well

T’Challa

Reaction score
vote juice

actually just on play im fine with this and it gives us options. LET'S SEE THE BALLS ROLL.
How much hours do we even have to make this a possible lynch you should vote for Banez.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The main appeal of lynching Banez is if he flips scum I would be able to trust Poyser at least :side:

@Showtime Are you still sus of poyser, do you want to lynch him?

We are on the same page as main reasoning for banez here. I also read your other posts about juice, and we are in agreement, actually. on play and by gut feel, id rather lynch juice as well.

Reactions: CraigPelton