Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what exactly about banez reaction is out of place for his town reaction? am i missing something here?
Other than the fact that he kept totally no selling my suspicion of him lol? That’s not town banez at all. He also said he was voting me for a claim and then kept his vote there after I did claim

he basically didn’t even bother to try and start playing the game until I kept pushing him. Like you can say what you want about banez but he’s pretty proactive when he’s town

Showtime

Reaction score
Other than the fact that he kept totally no selling my suspicion of him lol? That’s not town banez at all. He also said he was voting me for a claim and then kept his vote there after I did claim

he basically didn’t even bother to try and start playing the game until I kept pushing him. Like you can say what you want about banez but he’s pretty proactive when he’s town

he's proactive until being pushed towards a lynch at which point he just sorta talks about his death non-stop.

his claim is weird, but claiming after 3 votes is kinda a town!banez thing? unless he thought claiming early would kill the wagon. i cant remember if scum banez is quick with claiming.

Showtime

Reaction score
i havent read enough of the thread to be for or against the lynch, if others have and think it's a good lynch then go for it, but if youre lynching of getting a lynch then pls dont. thanks.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he's proactive until being pushed towards a lynch at which point he just sorta talks about his death non-stop.

his claim is weird, but claiming after 3 votes is kinda a town!banez thing? unless he thought claiming early would kill the wagon. i cant remember if scum banez is quick with claiming.
The time he was scum with us in scream he claimed pretty much unprompted iirc

and yeah that’s probably true, but he wasn’t being proactive in any way lol, go back and read his posts before I started pushing him they were legit nothing and he’s hiding behind this below average player shtick and saying he found it difficult to get involved because of the jokes or something?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I claimed as scum once before pretty quick and got lynched for it in the past, would think i wouldn't do that again ;)

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
When Banes flips town - choo choo choo all aboard the Lethal Express - destination: fucked.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i havent read enough of the thread to be for or against the lynch, if others have and think it's a good lynch then go for it, but if youre lynching of getting a lynch then pls dont. thanks.
Can you lend your vote then please. I don’t think anybody is lynching just for the sake of the lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I claimed as scum once before pretty quick and got lynched for it in the past, would think i wouldn't do that again ;)
See this is too self aware. If you’re aware enough to think this as scum then why wouldn’t you think it as town? Surely you don’t wanna be lynched either way right?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
See this is too self aware. If you’re aware enough to think this as scum then why wouldn’t you think it as town? Surely you don’t wanna be lynched either way right?

Maybe i'm a jester and win by getting lynched day 1.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Because this maiden will have finished banging her shield - and instead be charging into battle - destination: fucked.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
why is that
Lethal faked a daykill on her so now she's decided he must be scum and thus Banez must be town and she has not given any other thoughts this entire game or really tried to actually get lethal lynched

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Juice thinks lethal is scum, and doesn’t think him and banez could be aligned