Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm go chill out, more votes on poyser.

peace

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:deandre speaking in riddles again? it made plenty of sense, dont be slow!
again, seriously, are you an idiot? BECAUSE ONCE I FLIP TOWN HIDER YOUR DEAD. That be SHIT and TERRIBLE. I really shouldn't have to hold your hand on this
good fucking lord :heston
tell me how town will react to you pushing me to lynch and I flip town hider. please. like cmon dude. now you're just being dumb on purpose
nah, id lynch the fuck out of you. get your head out of ur ass, ur not as important as your fucking think. town is much better off with me on top of that, 2021s stats dont lie.

I must have imagined all these? and the completely unprovoked posts at the end of barrys game?

youre a literal lunatic

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hmm not really feeling lynching jeff here. I had similar suspicions about Poyser to Magic with his lining up behind us on jeff after trying to sus magic. Felt a bit WEASELY to me

Also as someone who's been scum and sat back and happily watched Odo tunnel his confident reads I'm getting similar vibes here. I think Odo is town fwiw but I'm thinking jeff probably is too

Reactions: Kajuh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
youre scum for the reasons you voted them.

looking bad doesn't mean scum. bad play doesnt mean scummy. that's basically what you defaulted to, it looks any in-depth thought that id expect from a good town player.
Dude I voted you on like page 4 because you posted some pure shite that I didn’t think you’d really do as town. Youre over simplifying it to make ME look bad, why’s that?

man’s then you’re equating it as if I did the same to jeff. No, ive explained what I find scummy about jeff and it doesn’t really have anything to do with “he done bad so he scum” so again, what is your goal here?

Showtime

Reaction score
Hmm not really feeling lynching jeff here. I had similar suspicions about Poyser to Magic with his lining up behind us on jeff after trying to sus magic. Felt a bit WEASELY to me

Also as someone who's been scum and sat back and happily watched Odo tunnel his confident reads I'm getting similar vibes here. I think Odo is town fwiw but I'm thinking jeff probably is too

i agree with this analysis.

let's not make it personal guys. we're supposed to be friends until post-game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Let's try to keep the thread vegetarian guys nobody is interested in your beef

IRL tho I just ate like 10 strips of bacon and 4 fried eggs lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Looks like he's just freely posting what he thinks, without any semblence of an agenda
And what do you expect from a scum magic per chance?

also not sure how you weigh up what is and isn’t an agenda. He wanted to vote jeff for posting too many times. Is that not an agenda? He now wants to save jeff, is that not an agenda? He wants to start a wagon on me; is that not an agenda? You’re gonna have to be more specific because it’s a little bit generic

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
anyway, done with this shit

@Blaine, you can find a rep at your earliest convenience, Im not voluntarily spending any more time in this cess pit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I must have imagined all these? and the completely unprovoked posts at the end of barrys game?

youre a literal lunatic

i asked you actual questions. you could have said no

Alco

Reaction score
Let's try to keep the thread vegetarian guys nobody is interested in your beef

IRL tho I just ate like 10 strips of bacon and 4 fried eggs lmao
When's the bodybuilding competition??

Showtime

Reaction score
Dude I voted you on like page 4 because you posted some pure shite that I didn’t think you’d really do as town. Youre over simplifying it to make ME look bad, why’s that?

man’s then you’re equating it as if I did the same to jeff. No, ive explained what I find scummy about jeff and it doesn’t really have anything to do with “he done bad so he scum” so again, what is your goal here?

why would i do any of that as scum? that doesnt remotely fit my scum play lol. I'm not oversimplifying it at all, it's just a really weak reason to try to sus me. even if you think it's out of character for my town self, there has to be some reason that it's scummy too, which is my whole point. it was just something you thought was bad so you pushed it.

you waited for jeff to continue his argument against odo until he made himself look worse until you joined so it doesn't look as bad as when you join lol.

Alco

Reaction score
And what do you expect from a scum magic per chance?

also not sure how you weigh up what is and isn’t an agenda. He wanted to vote jeff for posting too many times. Is that not an agenda? He now wants to save jeff, is that not an agenda? He wants to start a wagon on me; is that not an agenda? You’re gonna have to be more specific because it’s a little bit generic
Actually I'd argue voting Jeff and now wanting to save Jeff post-claim adds more weight to my assessment that he's freely going about his business and can switch between opinions without caring for how it looks.