Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
So I read through that entire sequence.

Something I noticed: Jeff's defense immediately focused on Magic's apparent shitty reason to vote and even when he was no-selling the wagon he interestingly left off the one person who in my mind started the wagon: CP. CP actually had legit reasons (that I agree with) to vote and looks like Jeff conveniently ignored those reasons.

Even with that hider claim, on play I'm not at all convinced by Jeff here

ima have to ask you and everyone else to defer because it's legit poor town play to go through with this.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote poyser

i didnt really like his push on me because it seemed to be very for black and white reasons. he saw me do something 'bad' and latched onto it as a reason im scum, which is just weak

then he doesnt vote jeff until he's basically making himself look bad too and then jumps on.

I actually don’t dislike this reasoning, you should probs respond Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how am I dead lol?

tell me how town will react to you pushing me to lynch and I flip town hider. please. like cmon dude. now you're just being dumb on purpose

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
again, seriously, are you an idiot? BECAUSE ONCE I FLIP TOWN HIDER YOUR DEAD. That be SHIT and TERRIBLE. I really shouldn't have to hold your hand on this

Why so angry tho?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
look at the host.

he's going to be a full hider.

dont be blind in your own confidence and read, there's no reason to push this through this phase considering the situation. hiders die.

why are you so confident he’s even a hider in the first place?

would the presence of a cop change this?

Showtime

Reaction score
he's an angry guy, but as cp said we shouldnt expect a vanilla set nor x-shot roles. he's new.

jeff is a full hider. just let it be.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
tell me how town will react to you pushing me to lynch and I flip town hider. please. like cmon dude. now you're just being dumb on purpose

they’ll be mad, and then they’ll get over it. Same as if I was town in this hypothetical

Alco

Reaction score
I'm ready to say Odo and CP appear town on play early on btw. My body's ready

Showtime

Reaction score
why are you so confident he’s even a hider in the first place?

would the presence of a cop change this?

no, but a full hider is a shit claim. he has to die. i think it would be a bad move to lynch a hider day 1.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
no, but a full hider is a shit claim. he has to die. i think it would be a bad move to lynch a hider day 1.

possibly. But then I was there for the last game

Alco

Reaction score
I like Magic's contributions as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote poyser

i didnt really like his push on me because it seemed to be very for black and white reasons. he saw me do something 'bad' and latched onto it as a reason im scum, which is just weak

then he doesnt vote jeff until he's basically making himself look bad too and then jumps on.

good. his points on me regarding barry/banez were absolute shit too. low level crap imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote poyser

Sooo I’m scum for voting people I think look bad? :pogba

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And when someone claims a role that basically has a ‘don’t shoot, track or investigate me’ blinking neon sign on it, that I already distrust, I don’t see why it’s so incomprehensible that is want to press forward. I’ve no reason to defer to you, so you push what you want and I’ll do the same