Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Jeff was scum? Son of a bitch. I'm hotspotting at work so no Alexa gif here, but it'd be the pouty sad face one

I knew either your or Jeff was on otherside of the fence - so welcome officially to the town

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
if were not mass claiming, im not lynching anyone other than poyser or juice. period.

Eek, that would've got a vote from me there. Jeff pulled this same mass claim move last game, too early.

Great that we hit scum, but at the price of 2 townies?

No result or no one visited? @Lethal Banks Can you clarify?

No result

Anyway, I have info on Ace. Ace and I were masons together and he told me he was the cop and copped Jeff N1 and received the same results as Lethal so that confirmed Lethal as town for us

:WOW

Any raisins to think Alco is town?

I'm suspect of his randomly deciding to pick me apart and not others. Tends to clutch those straws as scum.

That still doesn't explain Lethal's result btw. So either Lethal is lying or mafia roleblocked him night 1. Which puts doubt on whether Poyser was roleblocked

He commuted.

Ah, ninja'd

Why the fuck did 2 different people tried to use their roles on the claimed hider ffs.

I already explained why.

Alco

Reaction score
Eek, that would've got a vote from me there. Jeff pulled this same mass claim move last game, too early.

Great that we hit scum, but at the price of 2 townies?

No result

:WOW

I'm suspect of his randomly deciding to pick me apart and not others. Tends to clutch those straws as scum.

He commuted.

Ah, ninja'd

I already explained why.
I want to react to this, because you're making it out like I ISO'd you completely and only did it to you, which is just not the case.

I reacted to what I thought was a weird change of demeanor re: Juice, which only occurred today. So yea, please don't make it out to be like I'm only talking about you cause I'm not.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Read back some and I think I can say Poyser and rugrat are both town...Poyser vs jeff interactions didn't seem fake and I don't think rugrat follows Poyser on voting me if he's scum, he'd probably just good guy me or something and not want to provoke me since I hadn't sussed him at all.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Uhm my poe leaves me with Alco and kajuh which doesn't seem right, must be wrong on someone

CraigPelton

Reaction score
We still a hard no on lynching juice or what lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
never doubted the miller claim but chimp is obvtown on play or my world doesn't make sense anymore

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Lethal and grim are clear barring any wild gamble that I'm not willing to entertain

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oh right grim died anyway lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Alco, juice, kajuh

I don't see how the final scum can really be anyone outside of these 3 tbh. Alco did have some good posts in terms of interactions but not sure it's anything he couldn't fake. Juice I have to do some isos on but I recall jeff being keen to lynch her...will have to revisit that

Kajuh would just be a gamble my jeff but not impossible. Boy sure hope I'm not wrong on rugrat or God forbid Poyser

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hmmm juice looks pretty good actually

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Uhhh kajuh seems pretty town too