Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn’t get out of it through play lol, I was watching the game

yes and your totally not bias :heston

and your so known for giving credit where its due :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
If he drew a day kill, flay is probs dead

that level of vindictive
thus becoming what he despises? Not my bartholomew

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You don't need to change your name to bartholomew barry it's just a joke

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Not sure why the post count is relevant, barry has 9 posts and you’re voting him

I haven’t liked banez entrance hence why I voted him.

What not to like? I only stated the truth :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
what is redundant about the read? its perfectly acceptable and perfectly logical. I was also giving my thoughts on the miller spec u guys spent what, 1 page or two discussing and coming to no conclusion either. Giving my opinion on said miller is not redundant, or scummy. wrong.

Questioning why someone is voting someone is perfectly acceptable, and well within the realms of my town game. There's nothing scummy about it at all, and I do it as all alignments.

I was pretty easily scum read by a few last game, that much is true, but I got out of it through play and role, also true. I'm not really seeing how I'm really playing any way similar, however.

Anything else?

You literally just ignored what I wrote and answered questions that you wanted to answer.

Asking people why they’re voting other people isn’t inherently scummy. But you are a collaborator as town, you would frame the question in such a way that invites the recipient to give a detailed answer. You didn’t do that here though, which makes me think you are less interested in receiving a detailed answer

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh dear banez

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:deandre is this an actual point? have you seen the difference in quality in posts and content?
Yes, but er, Barry’s posts have been better lol

I just found it quite interesting you used him having only 7 posts as an excuse for not having a read on him, whereas postcount isn’t relevant, it’s content as you said lol. Which just means you were talking shite basically

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
yes and your totally not bias :heston

and your so known for giving credit where its due :heston

I give credit where it’s due all the time. Stolen victories mean nothing

just so we’re clear, are you reducing me voting you down to me being biased against you too?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What not to like? I only stated the truth :)
You’ve not really attempted to play the game in any way. You went out of your way to make it known your Rugrat vote wasn’t serious but then went to the trouble of unvoting anyway, why?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You literally just ignored what I wrote and answered questions that you wanted to answer.

Asking people why they’re voting other people isn’t inherently scummy. But you are a collaborator as town, you would frame the question in such a way that invites the recipient to give a detailed answer. You didn’t do that here though, which makes me think you are less interested in receiving a detailed answer

i answered your points just fine, actually. name the ones i didnt.

regarding your last post, you're simply assuming the end conclusion as scummy. Not to mention, how exactly did you want me to frame the question differently? man put a vote down without a reason, man followed him. i asked why on both. pretty much the end of it. im afraid you're over estimating how I think as town :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I better not say anything more about the previous game before smark wades in here about not getting the proper respect :heston

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Alright, heading out for the next hour. Don't be naughty! I'll update the Vote Count around 4:30?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
You’ve not really attempted to play the game in any way. You went out of your way to make it known your Rugrat vote wasn’t serious but then went to the trouble of unvoting anyway, why?

Found it strange that chimps & Magic's votes are still on their first wagon when they're voting someon else.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i answered your points just fine, actually. name the ones i didnt.

regarding your last post, you're simply assuming the end conclusion as scummy. Not to mention, how exactly did you want me to frame the question differently? man put a vote down without a reason, man followed him. i asked why on both. pretty much the end of it. im afraid you're over estimating how I think as town :heston

well yes, there’s an element of assumption because I can’t see your role pm?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I give credit where it’s due all the time. Stolen victories mean nothing

just so we’re clear, are you reducing me voting you down to me being biased against you too?

no, that would be coward bullshit on my part, fuck that noise. I'm more saying I don't think you're as good at reading me/how I generally operate as town as well as you think, in THIS case.

I think your reducing your read on me on asking a couple of questions and seeing it as scummy lazyness as opposed to just me being just doing my thing. You're last few posts make sense from ur POV im sure. But I'm afraid it's not enough for me to give up my hand now, sorry.