Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
miller claim is exactly how any miller should play, or anyone with a miller fake would play it. Still, going to lean town at face value as 1) Blaine probably doesnt give that as a given fake given his experience level Ive had with him thus far as a player and 2) It's way too risky of a fake to come up on your own on d1, since, you know, they could simply be a real miller to cc.

completely redundant

I’m not inclined to believe you’re actually interested in the answer beyond stoking up dissent. I feel town you would frame this question further, like asking which post he didn’t like or something. This strikes me as a tick box exercise.

As above.

you were read pretty easily day 1 last game but used your role to your advantage - you got away with it but it doesn’t change that you were sniffed out quickly

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I AM ASKING FOR PROTECTION TONIGHT, this post may generate some controversy later and make me appear super selfish but as I speak to you across time know that within my madness there is contained a method

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff what do you think of Banez

NULL? He has 7 posts, no votes, and called me smart fsr. Not sure how I'm supposed to get a read there or the relevance of this question. What's YOUR read on Banez?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
completely redundant

I’m not inclined to believe you’re actually interested in the answer beyond stoking up dissent. I feel town you would frame this question further, like asking which post he didn’t like or something. This strikes me as a tick box exercise.

As above.

you were read pretty easily day 1 last game but used your role to your advantage - you got away with it but it doesn’t change that you were sniffed out quickly
yep we are on the same page. And who was the first to be pinged by jeff and vote him last game, one of the first votes in the game iirc?

It's ya boy :cool:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure why the post count is relevant, barry has 9 posts and you’re voting him

I haven’t liked banez entrance hence why I voted him.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You then prioritised magic saying that he cba to read your posts as a way of invalidating his vote. This would be fine if he actually tried to justify the vote with that, but he openly said he has no read on you, just doesn’t care if you live or die

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Barry is vindictive

not tagging me is an affront

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
completely redundant

As above.

what is redundant about the read? its perfectly acceptable and perfectly logical. I was also giving my thoughts on the miller spec u guys spent what, 1 page or two discussing and coming to no conclusion either. Giving my opinion on said miller is not redundant, or scummy. wrong.

Questioning why someone is voting someone is perfectly acceptable, and well within the realms of my town game. There's nothing scummy about it at all, and I do it as all alignments.

I was pretty easily scum read by a few last game, that much is true, but I got out of it through play and role, also true. I'm not really seeing how I'm really playing any way similar, however.

Anything else?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You didn’t get out of it through play lol, I was watching the game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure why the post count is relevant, barry has 9 posts and you’re voting him

I haven’t liked banez entrance hence why I voted him.

:deandre is this an actual point? have you seen the difference in quality in posts and content?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
On day 1 that is