Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ain't that just the way it always seems to go?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
As soon as my game is over - I won't be taking part in any further games or hosting from this moment onwards. The grotesque sexual comments my way, as well as the continued Nazi / Semitic comments directed by way in the QTs will be the main reason. Making comments about jizzing on someone or reference the holocaust isn't funny - it just twisted and sick. And for all the people that have defended the actions of a number of individuals. Shame on you at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1618628635671.png

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton and Odo

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
As soon as my game is over - I won't be taking part in any further games or hosting from this moment onwards. The grotesque sexual comments my way, as well as the continued Nazi / Semitic comments directed by way in the QTs will be the main reason. Making comments about jizzing on someone or reference the holocaust isn't funny - it just twisted and sick. And for all the people that have defended the actions of a number of individuals. Shame on you at this point.

tenor.gif

Your games are very-well organised, just have some broken mechanics which would make the games very enjoyable.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think people should take a step back and realise that the people hosting are human beings and not bots. I know you guys sometimes don't enjoy the games but if someone is clearly uncomfortable with certain comments it is not nice to continue on with it. Hosting can be just as stressful as playing, making sure everybody has a good time and not everybody takes losing well.

I think it's a shame if Juice doesn't return to the section.

Ace

Reaction score
I think people should take a step back and realise that the people hosting are human beings and not bots. I know you guys sometimes don't enjoy the games but if someone is clearly uncomfortable with certain comments it is not nice to continue on with it. Hosting can be just as stressful as playing, making sure everybody has a good time and not everybody takes losing well.

I think it's a shame if Juice doesn't return to the section.
The problem here is that Juice was too arrogant to allow anyone to check her game for her, despite her not being proven as a host in the section.

So if she was stressed about the whole hosting process the logical thing to do here was get someone to look over her game and ensure it was at least relatively balanced.

Instead she assumed she would have everything down properly and, given she didn't, ruined the mafia experience for 15 other people.

I'd have no problem with Juice hosting again provided she got her game checked by a more experienced host.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The problem here is that Juice was too arrogant to allow anyone to check her game for her, despite her not being proven as a host in the section.

So if she was stressed about the whole hosting process the logical thing to do here was get someone to look over her game and ensure it was at least relatively balanced.

Instead she assumed she would have everything down properly and, given she didn't, ruined the mafia experience for 15 other people.

I'd have no problem with Juice hosting again provided she got her game checked by a more experienced host.

I won't disagree having your game looked over is a good thing, even experienced hosts can benefit from it. I wouldn't ever want to be on the Approved list as I value a second opinion more than my own when it comes to set-up balance.

I just think people need to chill with the unnecessary comments. Especially when someone is clearly uncomfortable with it. These games are meant to be fun, Mafia isn't that deep.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I used to remember fun.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Fun will bring players back :)

It's just a game. I mean, if I can calm down and forgive indiscretions, anybody can :D