Mafia FC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal to come in November lads

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No fear November...

Another difficult month came and went with October and Mafia FC were still seeking their upturn in form. If November would be the month for Odo's men it would need to start with a real underdog effort against league leaders, Liverpool:

Mafia FC vs. Liverpool

liverpoollineup.jpg
liverpoolreport.jpg
liverpoolstats.jpg

A fourth defeat in five home league games and with Chelsea and Arsenal to come, things were starting to look ropey for the Premier League newcomers. It was time for questions to be asked over the managerial direction, but the players were quick to respond:

magic backsodo.jpg

The most important response of course would be what they could do on the pitch at Stamford Bridge with a number of injury problems:

Chelsea vs. Mafia FC

chelspre.jpg

TBC...

• Wow
Reactions: NotBrutus

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
@OMB: Give me more time Damn it!

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
@Gambit; I wish people would stop thinking I was American as it makes it a lot harder to buy beer legally.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
CP throws name into hat for Mafia FC manager position

Asked about his reported interest in the position held by embattled manager Odo, the midfielder replied "It'd be a dream opportunity. Odo is incompetent. Just look at how many league starts I have this season."

Odo's side is currently struggling and find themselves in the relegation zone.

• Wow
Reactions: Tweet

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Judgement Day at the Bridge

With rumors circling around the job security of head coach Odo ahead of a huge trip to Stamford Bridge, a good performance would no longer be enough, points were imperative.

Having thrown his name into the hat for his coach's job, CP might have been surprised to see his name on the team sheet for such an important game, Odo knew however that he would have to go with what he thought to be his strongest lineup regardless of the backstage politics.

chelslineup.jpg

chelserport.jpg
chelsstats.jpg

With another lackluster performance, no points and no stand-out performances, was this curtains for Odo...?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
@Gambit: OK I know we lost but thank you to the people who rated me the highest out of everyone the pitch. I will look to pick up even more yellow cards as the season goes on

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@TweetMafiaFC:
"What a disgrace, no idea how @Curry could miss that penalty. The blame for this loss falls solely on him."

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Walking the tightrope...

WithIt may have come as quite a surprise to many as Odo led his team out at Smarks Park for a mid-November clash with Arsenal. With the dreaded vote of confidence from Ronald Smark Sr. having come and gone, when would his fate be sealed, or could he turn it around against the North London side?

Mafia FC vs. Arsenal

arsenallineup.jpg
arsenalreport.jpg
arsenalstats.jpg
arsenaljam.jpg
arsenalphenom.jpg

Mid-week was not much better for Mafia FC as the media was swirling, Odo will have been relieved however that they turned their attention to his main stay in central midfield, criticizing Magic for recent performances:

arsenalmagic.jpg

Next for FC was an away game against Sheffield United, both sides in the relegation zone on 9 points, to close out November:

Sheffield United vs. Mafia FC

pre sheff.jpg
shefflineup.jpg
sheffreport.jpg
sheffbarry.jpg
sheffdraw.jpg
sheffstats.jpg

It might only have been a point but it was a welcome point for struggling Mafia FC that finally gave themselves something to build on into the busy Christmas period, starting with a winnable trip to struggling Leicester City:

Leicester City vs. Mafia FC

leicesterlineup.jpg
leicesterreport.jpg
leicesterstats.jpg
leicesterreaction.jpg

A big gamble from Odo that wouldn't pay off then as he dropped his number one, Lethal, in place of Rising. The outcome was not favorable, was he right to roll the dice?

Mafia FC vs. Southampton

sotonlineup.jpg
sotonreport.jpg
sotonstats.jpg

The winless run extended then and no upturn in fortunes in sight, the decision by the mastermind behind Mafia FC to keep the faith in Odo was coming under real scrutinty as they geared up for another tough task away at Goodison Park.

Everton vs. Mafia FC

evertonlineup.jpg
evertonreport.jpg
evertonstats.jpg

Another game, another defeat and the most difficult part of the Premier League schedule to come. Christmas. Would it be a Merry Christmas for Mafia FC?

table.jpg
squadreview.jpg

Note:any in-game screenshots you'd like feel free to request​

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I swear I get booked every game I play :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Championship here we come :worried

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Haza2020: When I look around the dressing room and see the morale of the lads and Tweets is the only one smiling it makes me wonder if he is already in advanced talks for a move away from this mess of a club come January.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Haza2020: When I look around the dressing room and see the morale of the lads and Tweets is the only one smiling it makes me wonder if he is already in advanced talks for a move away from this mess of a club come January.

@BarryMafiaFC:

"You didn't ask how I was doing..."