Madden Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Any Madden, any version, any console, you can discuss it officially here!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Well seeing how I got this for PS4 last night and just really started playing it today, once i get a few games under my belt i look forward to my shit talking you all

Reactions: Mikel

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
For PS3 I got Madden 25 and Madden 13 for my previous birthdays. I went back and bought Madden 11 for under $5 on eBay. Has it been a good deal? Well, it gives me something new, since I did all I wanted to do on Madden 25. Only thing I've found wrong with it is that inside Cowboys Stadium, it rains. I just.. don't understand that.

I realize they took out a lot of features from Madden 11 to Madden 13, that they really should not have. I love being able to hire defensive and offensive coordinators that are real in life. I love a lot of other stuff about Madden 11, just the raining gets on my nerves.

Anyway, I'm in my second season, won the Super Bowl last year with a 13-3 record, beat the Colts in the Super Bowl after beating the Saints in the NFC Championship Game. Saints game went to OT, but I blew the Colts out of the water. In my second year, the first game Dez broke his collarbone and is missing the next 4 games. In my 3rd game, second without Dez, had the Giants at home. Eli threw 6 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Romo threw 4 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. Couple of those by Romo were off Malcolm Floyd, the #2 receiver now that's Dez is out. Three of those interceptions thrown was by Ware, 2 deep in coverage covering Kevin Boss, one at the line of scrimmage that he took to the house. In a 6-minute 4th quarter, I scored 39 points.. How? I really don't even know. :p

Don't remember who my next game is against, but I'll keep you updated. Go Cowboys!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I got Madden 25 and I decided to be an owner of my Carolina Panthers. First season we picked off Randy Moss from free agency cause I wanted that second big name option to Steve Smith to help with the receiving and open the field more. He retired after the season was over... we won the Super Bowl of course. And then I went to free agency again... wound up lucking out and picked up Boldin and Hester so we are like lethal in the pass game now. Trying to beef up my defense now and make it just unbelievably unfair :D

But I am kinda enjoying it. Fired my trainer and scout and got two new ones. Considering dropping my coach for a new one so my staff overall looks much better. So while I enjoy it... it does get a little repetitive.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Well I got Madden 25 and I decided to be an owner of my Carolina Panthers. First season we picked off Randy Moss from free agency cause I wanted that second big name option to Steve Smith to help with the receiving and open the field more. He retired after the season was over... we won the Super Bowl of course. And then I went to free agency again... wound up lucking out and picked up Boldin and Hester so we are like lethal in the pass game now. Trying to beef up my defense now and make it just unbelievably unfair :D

But I am kinda enjoying it. Fired my trainer and scout and got two new ones. Considering dropping my coach for a new one so my staff overall looks much better. So while I enjoy it... it does get a little repetitive.
I think that's the problem with Madden games in Connected Franchise, Connected Career, or Franchise mode. They just seem repetitive, winning the Super Bowl every year. Yet I love winning the Super Bowl, at one point it gets boring. I'd like to experience a 10-6 season and an exit in the Wild Card or divisional round tbh. Though my first season on Madden 25, lost in the Conference Championship to the Seahawks, by literally a yard short of the Super Bowl. Weird enough, the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl in real life and are facing Denver, and they beat Denver in the game.

Anyway, that's a big pick up in free agency. I'm a huge fan of Boldin's.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's why NCAA football to me is better. Cause even if you don't make it to the national championship you could wind up in some other bowl game. There are options. Here its just... Super Bowl or meh.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
If anybody wants a game on 360, hit me up. Gamertag Darthlemon.

I'm game for Ultimate Team too. Just warning you, I've got the holiday edition Walter Peyton QB card, and will use him. Roasts 2 Man Under.