Lost: The Final Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

[yt]yIFL104E9Ts[/yt]

:lmao Hilarious but entertaining if you really want catch up fast.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
IT'S HERE

A mere few hours away and Lost will begin a season for the final time. Apparently tonight's episode was shown in Hawaii on the beach for a lot of people so it took alot from me not to be spoiled. I did find out a few minor things I could have done without but anyway tonight is gonna be off the chain.

And please, if you don't watch the show, don't post in here. I know there's tons of people on this forum who like to jump in on every conversation do and Blue stuff just spam up another thread I'm sure there's many more topics you can ruin.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
So we go from time travel to alternate reality/split timeline. When did this show turn into Doctor Who?

I'm really pumped for the rest of the season.

Areoplex

Reaction score
I watched the first two episodes off this season and thought they we're okay. Pretty good seeing as its first ever viewing of it.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Kate centrics usually blow but this one wasn't terrible. It had some good Sawyer stuff and a semi-explanation of what happened to Claire.

The 'claimed' stuff seems pretty cool upon first hearing but in true Lost fashion I'm sure it'll be a while before we're perfectly clear on it.

And as of now I'm calling that Christian Shepard was claimed by Jacob a while ago and he really was 'speaking on his behalf'

Axis

I'm more in the school that Christian was also working for MIB, and just pretended to be talking for Jacob.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I used to be too but that just changed with this week's epsiodes. Tons of my theories change episodically.

How sick is the Dogen character? Beats the fuck outta people with his words and physically.

Next week...epic, nuff said.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Lol, I'm kind of stunned by this season, it's not anything special like I imagined. Little good parts here and there but not living up to the hype.

From what I've read it looks to pick up at Episode 9 and then Episodes 15 until the end are going to be outstanding.

Nation

Lost is pretty good but how is the dead guy, up and about? I missed some of the explanation episodes.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Lost is pretty good but how is the dead guy, up and about? I missed some of the explanation episodes.

Locke's body was possessed/taken over by Jacob's Nemesis, the guy from the beginning scene of the Season 5 Finale.

I like that they're really delving into the grand scheme of the show and we still really have no clue what we're supposed to think. Is the whole purpose of LOST to find a replacement for Jacob and possibly his Nemesis? I think that's what the writers want us to believe and I have no doubt that will change or expand like Lost history always tells us.

PeepShow

Lol, I'm kind of stunned by this season, it's not anything special like I imagined. Little good parts here and there but not living up to the hype.

From what I've read it looks to pick up at Episode 9 and then Episodes 15 until the end are going to be outstanding.

Tell me about it. I went it getting so excited for this final season and to me, it's started off as the worst. Ughh. I hope to god the ending is good or I'll rage.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous about the actual ending and how the writers plan on wrapping it up. They've said they want it to be a Soprano esque ending, not the actual cut to black but they want it talked about like the Soprano ending.

Which leads me to believe they are planning on something innovative and something we haven't seen before. And I at least hope it's something we cannot guess, those are always the best endings, unpredictable ones.