Lost: The Final Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

The countdown is on! February 2, 2010 will become the greatest Groundhog Day ever just because Lost is coming back for it's final season.

I started watching Lost last year, I watched the season 5 Finale and got caught up with the DVDs fairly quickly and now I've been officially obsessed for a while now. The best show on television and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'm not going to post any spoiler information or even speculated information but the word is the writers do not want a single clip of the new season to be shown on TV as a preview because it will give away what they are doing. What that means is the 'flashbacks' and 'flashforwards' are over, they are doing something different.

I know there's got to be some other Lost fans on IWF, let your voice be heard.

....LOST: Destiny Found

PeepShow

FUCK YEAH~!

Best show EVAR. I was somewhat bored this past fall w/ college and just started watching this show on Hulu. I ended up watching all 5 seasons in like 3 weeks. That's how fucking awesome this show is. Can't fuckin wait for February 2nd to hit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Never seen it. Always meant to but there were always things about the show that I found off-putting. Like the whole idea of one season dealing with a lot of flash backs I guess and then the next flash forwards. It always seemed really contrived to me I guess.

I know I will check this out at some point. I won't buy it but if I ever find a great quality dl I'll watch it.

-TJ-

People who are in loved with this show (Past Season 2, because the first and second was awesome) Are the same people who believe the Flintstones was a documentary.

Sadly, the first and second season was good, but they totally turned it into shit with this crazy Sci-Fi shit.

-TJ-

John Locke was the shit, then he became "attached" to that portable island.... >.> (Yes I watched every season except for the last one and this one. I know most of my shit... :D )

PeepShow

Yeah, because he didn't want to leave. If he left, his leg condition would come back and he would be forced back in the wheelchair. I know I'd be attached as fuck to that island if that were the case.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah see, I hear things like portable island and I think to myself, this really doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy but still I recall from the original commercials that it looked pretty cool at the time.

PeepShow

Who's everyone's second favorite character behind Locke obviously? I'd have to go w/ Sawyer and then probably either Desmond or Faraday. I wish we knew more about Jacob though. This final season should tell much more (obviously) and I'm expecting even more great things.

-TJ-

Yeah, because he didn't want to leave. If he left, his leg condition would come back and he would be forced back in the wheelchair. I know I'd be attached as fuck to that island if that were the case.

I rest my case.... >.<

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Who's everyone's second favorite character behind Locke obviously? I'd have to go w/ Sawyer and then probably either Desmond or Faraday. I wish we knew more about Jacob though. This final season should tell much more (obviously) and I'm expecting even more great things.

Behind Locke there's so many great characters and I can't choose one. If you really twisted me arm I would have to say Jack. I love his character arc throughout the first five seasons, the only thing wrong with him is Kate. I'm sure everybody wants her to die this season, I do. Sawyer's a great character and there's always Ben who really keeps it going as the one true bad guy throughout.

Monk, I know it sounds weird, before I watched the show I said 'When they leave the island, it's over' but the writers are amazing, they really know how to write an awesome show and they keep it going no matter what crazy stuff happens, unrealistic or not. Once you get invested in the show, you'll love it. I say give it a watch.

Qwake

I've never seen the show, I always hear that its awesome but I've just never gotten around to watching it, I'll probably DL the first few episodes over the holidays and see what its like. All I know of the program is that theyre lost on some island and one of the characters was on Lord of the Ring's lol.