Loss of interest???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

He's not a WWE sort of guy. Possibly TNA, but can't see him fitting in with WWE.

MizMasta3000

I didnt think Punk could do WWE. But he did. Hero could do it for sure I know he can

Kizza

He wouldn't have his Young Knockout Kid or his Survival of The Fittest gimmick, he'd just be another watered down WWE gimmick. He's strongest talent is his charisma, but he's very indy.

Punk's different. Punk has a unique look that WWE can market from. Hero? Not so much.

MizMasta3000

He has a better promo than danielson and a better look than Nigel. He lost weight. Cultivated his uniqueness. Moveset isnt to indy. Dont see why The big 2 wouldnt pick him up

Kizza

Well, they haven't yet. His best was back in 06 imo, so the boat has probably sailed.

MizMasta3000

I thought the boat sailed for guys like Matt Sydal...I mean Evan Bourne and Samoa Joe. but they came through

Kizza

Sydal has never been as hyped as Hero has been. That was more shocking then anything. No one ever thought Sydal would be signed. People have been calling for Hero to be signed for like the last 3 years.

Kizza

Well, he'll be 30 during next year, so he might want to hurry up.

Montana

He has a better promo than danielson and a better look than Nigel. He lost weight. Cultivated his uniqueness. Moveset isnt to indy. Dont see why The big 2 wouldnt pick him up

I agree, Hero has stepped his game up a bunch the past couple years. His promo's are insane. Probably the best in the game right now. He's lost some weight and really putting in the effort to become a star in this business. He was just too young and immature in 06 imo to be picked up. I'd say probably in 2010 he'd be picked up by WWE/TNA. If not 11. I do agree he's better suited for TNA though. A little too generic for the WWE.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
WWE signs people when they're peaking, look at Punk, Sydal, Danielson, and Cabana for an example for that. Hero is the most in demand guy on the indies today, but though he has stepped up, he needs a big feud/title reign to put him over the top. ROH needs to pull the trigger.

Foobophambulp

Reaction score
Loss of interest

as far as my own loss goes, I would have described it before seeing this as moderate-what they said too.