Loser Leaves IWF: Nikki vs Trav40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Over the course of the last 3 months, I lost my smile, and I will forfeit my title of King of IWF to the worthy champion, Nikki, as promised, I will leave IWF under my own power, I don't know how long, but I will come back when I get my smile back.

Or we could just ban you permanently.

Mr. Mat

this is the stupedest fucking thread ever & cause nikki's my girl i'll pick nikki

This Guy

No one is talking about banning you nikki. only trav will get banned if he loses. you will not...not that your not going to lose anyways.

and I guess I stand corrected when I said banning trav for life would never hold up with the admin team

xtremebadass

why cant everyone solve each others problems and ban trav, he creates problems right? why keep him?

NooDLE

Reaction score
Yo.. I think i know Nikki from a diff. forum

and she like seriously hates my guts =/

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Lol another great thread by "Trav40"

With that being said i vote Nikki, dont really know either of them but you would have to be a dumbass to make this thread.

And Luke Says No To Dumbasses.

Trav40

Reaction score
Don't you guys know this was a joke? I even posted in the Shoutbox that this was going to be a stupid joke and no one was going to ever comment, I look right now and I see it has 2 pages, god, I can't beleieve this, you actually bought it. I thought Nikki and This Guy knew this was a joke since I posted that the Shoutbox. Just close this since everybody thinks this is real. Hey, I'm not causing problems anymore, I am now a good member, and improving, this is a joke, god, I even announced in in the Shoutbox. Lighten up everybody.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Don't you guys know this was a joke? I even posted in the Shoutbox that this was going to be a stupid joke and no one was going to ever comment, I look right now and I see it has 2 pages, god, I can't beleieve this, you actually bought it. I thought Nikki and This Guy knew this was a joke since I posted that the Shoutbox. Just close this since everybody thinks this is real. Hey, I'm not causing problems anymore, I am now a good member, and improving, this is a joke, god, I even announced in in the Shoutbox. Lighten up everybody.

Lmao, because you posted this in the shoutbox you assume and i stress dont assume because when you Ass/U/Me you make Ass out U and Me, Trav. Back to the subject just because you posted this in the shoutbox saying its not real which you probally didn't even say considering both the people you mentioned seem to think that it wasn't a joke, and do you really think everyone posts in the shoutbox?

My opinion is your just making up an excuse because you lost fair and square so you should leave, but on a positive note you could join Mayhem you would fit in well there Trav.

Nikki

Oh my gosh. I didn't ask you about doing this thread. I didn't even know you, was going to go that far to making this thread.

the dark knight

1)lmao

2) im bugged by guys who always act mature and say its a stupid thread. we all know that. ty

3)whoever wants to ban trav40 will have to go through me looool

the guy cracks me up with his retardedness all the time! lmao

i vote nikki anyway :) but dont ban trav so i can lmao on his next Blue thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.