Loser Leaves IWF: Nikki vs Trav40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trav40

Reaction score
Exactly what it looks like you vote who you want to leave. Me vs Nikki. I am the champion of IWF, whoever doesn't walk out champion leaves forever.

Soulpower

I'm not a supermod...And I vote for Nikki to stay. See Slash's first post for my reasoning behind the vote.

xtremebadass

So...Trav says he's champ? Well, I take his title away from him and slap him in the face, don't know who the hell Nikki is, but if she's in the same league as Trav she can't be that great either.

Nikki

What ?

You not making sense, I'm not in the same league as Trav. I had arguments with him, before. I don't know why he did this shitty thread. Thanks for people that were supporting and voting for me.

This Guy

it was a joke because I was making fun of you two with your silly wrestling fight in the shoutbox

xtremebadass

it's funny because Im never in the shoutbox and just take things as they come :)

Trav40

Reaction score
Over the course of the last 3 months, I lost my smile, and I will forfeit my title of King of IWF to the worthy champion, Nikki, as promised, I will leave IWF under my own power, I don't know how long, but I will come back when I get my smile back.

Reaction score
lol , a wrestling match huh? lets see a rematch in the shoutbox! lol :D

LOL , Nice speech , i know i've heard something like that already . . .

[yt]ARNeDZdtsPQ[/yt]

But i can't seem to put my finger on it . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.