Lord Tensai thoughts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I know I compared it to a disgusting example, but still, there's been countless matches where the guy is practically dead before they do anything. It's either DQ or pin. Suddenly after 3 or 4 moves they stop a wrestling match because he's "too hurt", where as Mark Henry, Sheamus etc were all allowed during their heel runs. Are we supposed to ignore that?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Probably, well either ignore it or compare it and it makes him look more legit. He can destroy people so much in a short period of time that when a face stands up to him he'll put him over. I like it tbh, it's something different. I'm not a huge fan of the gimmick concept but I can see the logic behind it for a change.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Meh, I'm bored of the squashes personally. Ryback is doing the same (but they've added backstage bullshit to his push), we've just seen Brodus Clay do it, Mark Henry done it. I say have something different, but I don't want him anywhere near the ME personally.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't want him main eventing tbh, I still wish they brought Anderson with him for the tag team division.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
I don't want him main eventing tbh, I still wish they brought Anderson with him for the tag team division.

roflbot.jpg

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not a fan of the Tensai gimmick as of yet doesn't seem like many are behind it crowd seems to die in his matches and it's nothing exciting feel like it could've been more.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
I just generally hate the way he breathes. Could see a feud with Ryback though just to kickstart their new careers and get them both in the spotlight.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mmmbop said:
I just generally hate the way he breathes. Could see a feud with Ryback though just to kickstart their new careers and get them both in the spotlight.

Not happening, not yet anyway, not for a long time. They're trying to create them both as monsters, if they go one on one now one would have to fall.

Eventually I'd love Ryback to be the one who stops him.

Reaction score
I heard they are gonna push him soon so he needs to make some kind of an impact instead of these squash matches.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2