Looking for some reasoning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

J, in all honesty I don't know why in the hell you would want him back. He actually draws atention to himself, thus taking activity away from where it matters. you can say ignore him all you like, but when someone pokes you and pokes you, it is near impossible to ignore.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well if you guy's are so sure he's full of shit. Then just ignore post's he makes like that. Or just let him come back but block him out of section's you don't want him in. But people have came back after worse things. I think he should be given a second chance.

The only thing you know about Famou$' ban appeal thread (when we decided to bump his ban to permanant) is what he told you and judging by the fact that everything he says is a lie, you can't trust it. I don't know what, if anything, he has said to you about that thread, but it is LITERALLY 10 PAGES of him saying he's Darnell Wright and talking shit to us. He dug his own grave. Despite what you think about him, or anyone else, he controlled it all. That's the reason he's gone and not the other lame asses here. They know when to shut up and own up. He didn't.