Looking for some reasoning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Are people retarted. I posted 6 threads as a fucking example. I was going to make a page long post of threads as an example. That's why I posted a few. Any HBK do you even have room to talk. I've seen one good post out of you.

MikeRaw

I really don't want him back.
Yes, it doesn't magttr who he is outside the forum, but it only doesn't matter if you're telling the truth. If he was actually black, fine, and if he admitted he wasn't Darnell Wright, fine, then it doesn't matter who he is, but the fact is, he lied. And it's hard to talk to anyone seriously when they are lying directly to you.
So because he's as shitstain, I don't want him back.

Secondly, he hasn't been here two year, that's another myth. He joined here in May or June 07.
Thidly, he doesn't contribute anything. He NEVER posts in wrestling sections. It is extremely rare. Most posts are in HIAT or media, and we can live without him for that.

Nation

Your definitely on some hard drugs if you think Famous is a good contributor and should be brought back.

phantomgerald

I don't really care. He's a piece of shit imo, but I wouldn't care if he was brought back either.

J

All i got to say is if fucker's like Majesty and iamironman can stay on the site and not do shit. Then there's no reason Famou$ shouldn't be here. He does more then either of the could have dreamed doing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would like to name this the Small Show/Kronik Precedent. Now J-Dawg, you really don't wanna go down this route do you?

This Guy

I have to agree with MikeRaw, no matter how good his posts may be, how can you take him seriously when you know he is claiming to be someone he's not? And when your in the serious discussion section and you talk about some finacial problem your having, and he comes in talking about how his last comedy album made millions and doesn't have to worry about money.

PeepShow

In all honestly, I'd rather have someone on the forum that gives me some comical purpose to laugh at (Famous), than someone who makes me lose a few brain cells every time I read a sentence of theirs. (Majesty, Blaze, ect)

EDIT- This does not mean I think he should come back. Just saying my 2 cents.

J

Well if you guy's are so sure he's full of shit. Then just ignore post's he makes like that. Or just let him come back but block him out of section's you don't want him in. But people have came back after worse things. I think he should be given a second chance.