Looking for some reasoning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Kk before I get started let me say I don't wanna hear no half ass joke's in this thread. I'm making it out of seriousness.

Now I'm making this thread putting out some reasons why Famou$ should be brought back. This is not me demanding as I'm a member and that shit gets you no where. This is simply me stating an opinion.

Kk first off one reason he should be brough back is he's done more on IWF then most of the fuck tards we let roam around here. He's been on IWF almost 2 years and has also has almost 1,800 posts. He should be brought to IWF and be able to continue posting cause as I said he does more then most of the idiot on here anyways.

Secondly who someone is outside the forum should not effect there existence on the forum. As far as I'm concerned you could be a 12 year old kid or some old creepy guy, As long as you make quality posts, post as much as you want here. Now before you bring up the iamironman thing. The only reason he gets ripped is he's a spammer plain and simple.

So yea sort and just Famou$ should be brought back for the simple fact he was a good contributor to the site and brought up awesome topics. Once again I am not demanding as many other member's attempt. Just stating my reasoning.

J-Dawg

This Guy

Kk before I get started let me say I don't wanna hear no half ass joke's in this thread. I'm making it out of seriousness.

Now I'm making this thread putting out some reasons why Famou$ should be brought back. This is not me demanding as I'm a member and that shit gets you no where. This is simply me stating an opinion.

Kk first off one reason he should be brough back is he's done more on IWF then most of the fuck tards we let roam around here. He's been on IWF almost 2 years and has also has almost 1,800 posts. He should be brought to IWF and be able to continue posting cause as I said he does more then most of the idiot on here anyways.

Secondly who someone is outside the forum should not effect there existence on the forum. As far as I'm concerned you could be a 12 year old kid or some old creepy guy, As long as you make quality posts, post as much as you want here. Now before you bring up the iamironman thing. The only reason he gets ripped is he's a spammer plain and simple.

So yea sort and just Famou$ should be brought back for the simple fact he was a good contributor to the site and brought up awesome topics. Once again I am not demanding as many other member's attempt. Just stating my reasoning.

J-Dawg

1800 posts of spam for the most part....where exactly are these quality posts? I've never seen them. What has he done thats so great on IWF?

I won't disagree with your 2nd point, but he is a spammer too. So your 2nd point isn't really valid for him.

Again find me these awesome topics he created?

J

1800 posts of spam for the most part....where exactly are these quality posts? I've never seen them. What has he done thats so great on IWF?

I won't disagree with your 2nd point, but he is a spammer too. So your 2nd point isn't really valid for him.

Again find me these awesome topics he created?

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22901

Movie talk. Quality post attempting to get talk started.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22902

Another Quality Discussion Started.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21693

Quality Wrestling Discussion There.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21692

Once again Quality Wrestling Discussion.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17167

Started up a good thread generated some replies.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165

Pics are gone now but posted quality movie pics to get people some info.

There's a few example to begin. Just trying to prove the point he did more for the forum then most of the idiot that are still around.

This Guy

so out of 6 posts of quality, 2 were at the begining of July, 2 were from June and 2 were from February? Thats considered being one of the better contributers?

Moonlight Drive

Got to agree with TG. 6 out of 1800 is a pretty bad score. I mean, even I have made more qaulity posts than that.

J

I was in a rush and was getting example's that were more spread out and also didn't say he was one of the better like the best. Just saying that he did a lot more while he was here then a lot of guy's here that are on the site now do and he should be able to come back and prove himself as a quality poster.

This Guy

well in J-Dawg's defense he said it was a sample....but I'm looking for quality in the last 2 months? few and far between is what I saw from Famous so to call him one of the best contributors is overstatement of the century.

J

Yea not saying he was one of the best as there are many great member on here. But he was a quality poster and was able to get some good discussion going at times. But as I've been saying in his defense he is a lot better of a poster then more of the idiots that roam IWF at the moment and if you want proof of that it would be to easy.

Moonlight Drive

Sure, he made some quality posts. Just get him to stop fucking pretending to be this Darnell Wright person.

EDIT-I know what you mean J-Dawg. There's a tonne of Blue spammers going round these days

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
i dont know. I just always saw Famous as someone who brought trouble wherever he was. I mean, the guy cant go anywhere in this forum without someone fighting with him about hes fake. he really didnt bring anything to the forum, and by the looks at what happened in the ban appeal.. he's brought enough and done enough with IWF and doesnt need it anymore. god bless.

EDIT: also, am i the only person that noticed him using the words " god bless, and bruh" ever since that show "I love money came on" and those black dudes starting using those words. it's like he got his "black talk" from them.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You know, I'd care more about him if his contributions had anything at all to do with wrestling. I only see him post in here or the Away From The Mat sections.

Chuck said:
Regardless of what anyone thinks. Famous can come back whenever he wants....he just has to admit that he's Cody from kKentucky.
I await that day with great anticipation.

Wrestling Station

Yea not saying he was one of the best as there are many great member on here. But he was a quality poster and was able to get some good discussion going at times.
Well, Cody thinks that he is the best poster and he sometimes tries to construct the staff when to close, infract, or even ban a member! O_O

He thinks that he is the best member here. So, if you think that he is better than you J-Dawg; please continue your demand to bring him back. :shifty: