Long Live Conan!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I'm going to gave to content myself with Letterman until then, whom I also love. Not as much as Conan, but he's still pretty hysterical.

Yeah, same here. Those two are the best. I've heard rumors for awhile that Letterman might retire this year. Since Conan can't do tv now till September it would be awesome if Letterman retired at the end of the Summer and Conan was hired as his replacement to run against Leno and the Tonight Show.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. Those two are the best. I've heard rumors for awhile that Letterman might retire this year. Since Conan can't do tv now till September it would be awesome if Letterman retired at the end of the Summer and Conan was hired as his replacement to run against Leno and the Tonight Show.

I'd love for Conan to replace Letterman after he retires, but I think it's more likely that Fox will snatch him up.