Long Live Conan!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
resized_imwithcoco.jpg

Seriously, is there a talk show host out there better then Conan? I think not. And even if there is, it is most definitely not the bland piece of asschin known as Jay Leno. I mean, the best part and perhaps only thing really worth watching of the Leno fronted Tonight Show is when he sits around reading the newspaper. That's about as boring as it gets.

Conan on the other hand... I can watch a whole Conan O'Brien show even if the guest are people I've never heard of/have no interest in, and still be entertained by Conan's comedic awesomeness. Why NBC would dare to put a mere mortal and boring talk show host in front of this Irish God of a man I will never know, but I know I don't like it.

So yeah... I have no idea where I'm going this thread.

Feel free to post your thoughts on this NBC "Late Night Debacle", or just talk about how awesome Conan is, or whatever the hell else you people feel like.

BONUS VIDEO
[YT]axwO6BkCtIo[/YT]
(Kimmel IRL trolling Leno is the best thing he's ever done)​

And remember,
Team Coco Forever

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
''Questo video presenta contenuti di Jimmy Kimmel Live, che ha deciso di bloccarne la visualizzazione nel tuo Paese. ''

Video forbidden for my country.
Wtf.

Kizza

God I hate these talk shows. Letterman, Leno, O'Brien, I hate them all. Especially Letterman.

PeepShow

I'm slightly confused though. Tonight's his last night right? So what's he doing after tonight?

This Guy

Nothing the deal reached with NBC he's not allowed to do any tv until September. Most likely he is going to end up doing a new show on Fox.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm going to gave to content myself with Letterman until then, whom I also love. Not as much as Conan, but he's still pretty hysterical.

Great One

AGREED, CONAN IS FUCKING GOD. This man is a comedic genius, and I agree with everything you stated, couldn't have said it better myself. He makes everything gold, and is in my opinion by far the funniest man in the world and probably of all time. He is THE shit, fuck NBC. The last few shows have been EPIC though, Conan raping NBC has been amazing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Apparently NBC is probably going to own all of Conan's original bits like the Masturbating Bear and shit like that.

Wordlife

and what I don't get is his stab towards NBC saying "due to this debacle, my ratings have gone up 50% from the like 60 they were already at in the first place"

that alone should push Conan BACK onto NBC and take Leno off.... but we people don't get what we deserve :(

xtremebadass

Conan is by far the greatest late night talk show host. He doesn't have something up his ass like the other two. Even Jimmy Fallon is better than Leno. Fallon's Eco-Jam was hilarious.

Conan actually put on great TV.

J

Conanan and Ferguson are the late night gods and don't worry honestly they payed him a shit ton to leave so that gives him tons of money to sponsor his own show not that he'd need to if no one else I have a feeling Comedy Central would give him a show in a hearbeat. Could it be possible to have the Daily Show, Colbert Report and Conanan on the same channel =DD