• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Long Life Average Joe or Big Pimp Playa Going out Early?

Which picture should be my avatar?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Monday Night Mayhem May 28th

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy.

Kerry Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem...

Team Canadas Theme Remix of National Anthem hits the speakers to resounding boo's as Matty Williams walks down the ramp swigning the Canadian flag in the air.

Jessica Lock: Introducing first, from Toronto Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds and 6 feet 1 inch in heigh, he is "The Canadian Destroyer" Matty Williams!

Lane: Ya know what, I dont go around flaunting America to everyone and dissing Canada, why does he have to do this all the time?
Hart: Because he can, and your not going to stop him

The Team Rated RKO theme song hits and Chris comes out and walks onto the top of the stage. Goes to the center and does the Randy Orton pose thing,sry cant think of a name for it. After posing for about 5 seconds he makes his way down to the ring flexing and taunting fans as he goes by. He rolls under the bottom rope and goes to the top turnbuckle and poses again(Randy Orton Style)

Jessica Lock: Introducing second, from New Rochelle, New York, weighing in at 270 pounds, and 6 feet 5 inches in height, he is "The Judge" Chris Battle!

Lane: He's been rising up the ranks as of late, dont be surprised if he steals one tonight
Hart: No way, Matty Williams has this one in the book

Remember what you first told me when I took you in
You wanted to be a fighter
You wanted to be a killer
You wanted to be the Champ!
Fireworks Then go off and Christian Vengeance Comes out the curtain and makes his way to the ring taunting along the way.

Jessica Lock: And the International Champion, from Rougue Louisiana, weighing in at 290 pounds, 6 ft tall, he is "The Impact Player" Christian Vengance!

Lane: He's the champ, gotta be the favorite to win this one
Hart:How many times do I have to tell you, Williams is going to win, I guarantee it

Non Title
Christian Vengeance vs. Matty Williams vs. The Judge​

Bell Rings
Williams and Judge immediately go after the champ, backing him into the corner and take turns unloading stiff shots to the cranium. Both competing for the stronger blows and it gets the best of them, they end up turning on each other and brawling it out. Williams begins to get the better of Judge throwing lethal kicks to the thighs and then a spinning heel kick straight to Judge's gut. Vengeance then comes charging at Williams who turns around at the last second and gets leveled with a huge clothesline, taking Matty off his feet, into a full back flip and landing hard on his face. The fans burst for the champ who grabs onto Williams' hair about to pull him to his feet when Judge comes from behind and nails a sickening Inisiguri to the back of Vengeances head, sending him down to one knee. Judge now bounces off the ropes and comes speeding back cracking his knee across the jaw of Vengeance. Before Judge can even say his own name Williams rises up and hits a devastating Pelee kick. Williams quickly covers and hooks a leg, 1................2...........kick out. Williams immediately pulls Judge to his feet and hits him with a few open hand slaps to the chest before setting him up and going for an STO, but Vengeance joins in by wrapping around Williams for a side Russian leg sweep. Vengeance then sweeps back, and Judge pushes forward leading to a double team STO/Side Russian Leg Sweep maneuver! Judge is first to cover Williams, 1..........broken up by Vengeance who now covers Williams, 1.................broken up by Judge. Vengeance and Judge now swing at each other, both on there knees as they slowly make it up to there feet never taking a rest from punching the other. The brawl continues as neither man lets up until Judge throws lightnnig quick open hand slap combos to the face of Vengeance and follows it up with a European Uppercut which sends Vengeance off his feet and back against the ropes. Judge sprints over to the ropes directly across from Vengeance, charges back going for a clothesline but Vengeance ducks down and back body drops Judge who flings out of the ring and lands hard on the mats below. Vengeance takes a second to look over at hte fallen Judge which allows Williams to sneak up behind and roll Vengeance up. 1................Williams uses his free arm to grab onto the second rope behind him, 2...............the ref sees this and immediately stops the count to warn Williams he better not do that again. Williams, disappointed it didn't work walks over to the turnbuckle and begins to unravel the pad from the top turnbuckle, meanwhile Vengance makes it to his feet and stinger splashes him chest first into the exposed steel that was just exposed by Williams seconds before the splash. Williams clutches his chest, back facing towards Vengeance who twines Williams around, backs up and goes for the Impact Point (his version of the superkick) but Judge slides in the ring and nails him with a superkick of his own. Vengeance flops to the mat and Judge looks down at him talking smack, which allows Williams to catch Judge off guard with a roll up, 1...............Williams grabs a handful of tights but the ref isn't in a good position to see, 2....................3!
Winner:Matty Williams

The Canadian National Anthem plays to resounding boos, Williams quickly slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp as an infuriated Judge takes it out on Vengeance, stomping the hell out of him, then guiding him to his feet and nailing the Lethal Injection as more boos reign down on Judge who slowly walks up the ramp flicking off the crowd.

Lane: Now what the hell was that for!?
Hart: I told you Williams would win, and Judge has just gotten on my good side, haha!
Lane: Williams stole that victory, makes me sick.

*commercial*

1776 by Iced Earth hits the arena and The Wallace Brothers step out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and seventy-five pounds from Cincinnati, Ohio, Chuck and John Wallace – The Wallace Brothers

Kerry Lane: They have been on a roll lately

Josh Hart: It ends tonight though

Bullet With A Name hits the arena and Mathew and Jason Vasil step out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Weighing in at a combined weight of three hundred and ninety-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Mathew and Jason Vasil, the V-Boys

V Boys vs Wallace Bros.

Bell Rings:
Jason and John start the match off. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring. John shoves Jason back to his side. Jason gets angry and charges at John, John lifts Jason in the air and lowers him for the flapjack, Jason hits the mat and John covers.
1…2..
Matthew comes in and breaks the count. Chuck runs in the ring and clubs out Matthew, the ref calls for Chuck to stop but he doesn’t. The ref tries to grab both Jason and John but they push him back. The ref calls for the bell
Winner: No decision

Chuck and Matthew throw right hands and head toward the entrance ramp. John heads out of the ring and begins to pummel Matthew. Jason gets up and heads toward the ropes. He throws all his momentum forward and springboards over the top rope. Jason crashes into the 3 other guys and they all fall to the canvas.

Kerry Lane: What chaos!

Josh Hart: I love it

Kerry Lane: It’s a no decision and we have to take a commercial break

*commercial*

Lane: And up next its the Rock n Roll King, Serge taking on newcomer Mark Norway

Fozzy - Livewire hits the speakers to resounding boos. The arena goes black then a spotlight appears at the top of the ramp we see serge lowered down to the ring playing the guitar in his hands. As he lands on the ground he takes off his guitar and walks down to the ring with a cocky swagger.

Jessica Lock: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida weighing in at 267 pounds and 6 feet 7 inches....he is "The Rock n Roll King" Serge!

Lane: Look at this guy, he's so cocky about his abilities, its ashame he cant just be a nice guy
Hart: Its ashame you cant just shut up, Serge is the next big thing in this company you wait and see hes going to tear this kid apart.

Norway is already in the ring.

Jessica Lock: ANd introducing second....Mark Norway!

Serge vs. Norway​
Bell Rings
The match starts quickly as Serge tramples over Norway with a running shoulder block. Norway is quick to his feet but Serge runs at him and clocks his skull with a big boot once again sending Norway to the ground. Serge guides Norway to his feet and then lifts him up with a military press, showing off his strength by doing shoulder presses using Norway as the bar. Serge then throws him hard on the mat and begins some mudhole stomping. A few more vicious stomps and then Serge pulls him up on his feet he hits the standing drop kick and then goes to the top rope and hits the corkscrew moonsault. Serge with a huge grin, picks Norway up him up taunts him with the punk rock sign and then immediately nails the fisherman suplex. Serge who's grin has turned sadistic goes to the top rope and waits for Norway to get up and hits lights out. Serge, who now looks like a mad man, picks Norway up, Irish whips him into the ropes and then charges at him and Polaxes him, 1................2...............3.
Winner: Serge

Fozzy-Livewire hits the speakers to loud boos as Serge slides out of the ring, grabs his guitar, slides back in and pulls the lifeless Norway to his feet and then smashes the guitar over his head. Security rushes down the ring and Serge exits without a fight, grinning the whole time as he walks up the ramp shouting at Vengeance's name and signaling he's gonna have the title around his waist.

*commercial*

“Damn Regret†plays throughout the arena and “The Xtraordinary†Lucas Lethal walks out of the entrance curtain. Lethal makes his way to the ring very cockily, he slides in and Jessica Lock introduces him.

Jessica Lock: Introducing from Australia, he weighs two hundred and twenty pounds, “The Xtraordinary†Lucas Lethal!

The arena goes dark and “On my Own†plays as slowly light pale blue lights search for Black Widow, then is seen being lower from the ceiling upside down, as he drops into the ring landing on his feet.

Jessica Lock: His opponent weighing two hundred and ten pounds, The Black Widow!

Kerry Lane: How do you think Lucas Lethal will do in his debut, Josh?

Josh Hart: He’ll probably do ok against that freak, The Black Widow.

Lucas Lethal vs. The Black Widow​

Bell Rings: and both men lock up, Lethal locks in a headlock and plants Widow on his back. Lethal gets a quick cover from the headlock 1…2…kick out. Both men stand Lethal hops up and hits a nice hurricanrana and keeps the legs 1…2…kick out. Lethal starts stomping on Widow until Widow trips up his legs, Widow sits Lethal up and delivers a painful kick to the back of Lethal. Lethal falls on his back and widow starts walking around Lethal with a stomp with each step similar to the Randy Orton stomp. Widow sets Lethal up again but this time he locks in a sleeper hold, Lethal is trying to reach for the ropes from a sitting position but he can’t get them. Lethal starts working his way to his feet and elbows Widow in the stomach, Lethal kneels down and snap mares Widow over his head. Lethal jumps up and hits a low dropkick to Widow’s back, Lethal covers Widow 1…2…kick out. Widow gets up and stands against the ropes, Lethal runs at him and hits a cross body that sends both guys over the top rope.

Kerry Lane: Lucas Lethal is proving he will risk his body to win a match.

Josh Hart: They’re both weak, I don’t think they can really hang with some of IWF’s other superstars.

Lethal stands up and takes Widow’s head, he throws it onto the apron and rolls Widow back in and pins him 1…2…kick out. Lethal stands back up and lifts Widow up for a suplex, he hits it and goes to the corner. Lethal climbs up to the top rope, he jumps off the top rope and nails his version of the 450 splash, and he calls it Better Than Sex. Lethal hooks the inside leg 1…2…but Widow reaches his foot onto the bottom rope to break up the count. Lethal gets off of him and stands behind a slowly standing Widow, when Widow turns to him Lethal hits a JLT, his version of the RKO, Lethal covers him 1…2…2 ½ Widow just barely gets a shoulder up. Lethal goes to the ref, complaining about the count when he turns back, Widow rolls him up in a small package 1…2…kick out. Lethal stands and runs at Widow, Widow hits him with an arm drag and keeps the arm, Widow now has an arm bar locked in on Lethal. Lethal turns out of it and starts delivering stiff right hands to Widow, Widow ducks under and waits for Lethal to turn to him. When he does Widow hits an Orton like uppercut that knocks Lethal back a little bit. Widow runs at Lethal and drills a clothesline, Widow is waving for Lethal to stand back up. Widow kicks Lethal in the mid section and hits a DDT, Widow covers Lethal 1…2…kick out. Both stand and Lethal swings wildly for a clothesline, Widow catches him in reverse DDT position. Widow lifts him up and on the way down he spins Lethal’s body and hits an impaler DDT, otherwise known as the Widow Maker. Widow shakes off the cob webs for a second and then pins Lethal 1…2…3
Winner: The Black Widow

Kerry Lane: There goes Lethal’s one shot at getting a victory in his debut match.

Josh Hart: Told you he couldn’t hang.

*commercial*

Bring me to Life by Evanescence The arena lights turn dark and a spotlight in the shape of a star appears Encore music hits as MNM cockily walks out and he taunts the crowd does as sparks start raining from the entrance way. After that MNM cockily makes his way into the ring and walks up to the turnbuckle goes to the top and taunts the crowd.

Josh Hart: This man is awesome

Kerry Lane: You mean arrogant

Josh Hart: Awesome, he has his own show and he is one of the best wrestlers on the roster and then he calls out Tyrus Helms.

Kerry Lane: I think that might be a mistake, calling out Tyrus Helms isn’t a good idea

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds from Newcastle, England, Mike Nigel Manase!

Switch by Will Smith hits; the music plays really quietly and gradually gets louder and louder until it suddenly the volume booms straight up and SWITCHY emerges from the back not acknowledging the fans, only focusing on the ring in front of him until he stops to the look around with fireworks following the direction his head turns and they stop again as SWITCHY enters the ring. He climbs up to the top rope only to spit into the crowd and his music eventually dies back down.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at one hundred and seventy three pounds from Bristol, England, Switchy McSwitch.

Josh Hart: Pathetic…

Switchy vs Mike Nigel Manase

Bell Rings: Both men walk toward the center of the ring. MnM reaches his hand up in the air for a contest of strength. Switchy grabs the hand and extends the other. MnM interlocks his hand and Switchy’s. Switchy gets the advantage early but MnM comes right back. Switchy finds a bit of strength and gets back to a standing basis. MnM gets irritated and kicks Switchy in the gut to break the hold. The fans boo MnM

Kerry Lane: What a cheap shot!

Josh Hart: It’s not illegal though, I don’t know why the fans are booing.

MnM grabs one of the Switchy's arms and pulls it behind his back. MnM pulls up on the Switchy's forearm applying pressure to the Switchy's elbow and shoulder. Switchy is breathing heavily, Switchy swings an elbow back into the side of MnM’s face that connects, Switchy breaks the hammerlock and Switchy stands to the side of the MnM, facing the same direction Switchy wraps their arm around the MnM's head with one arm and applies pressure with both arms. MnM looks around in the headlock for an escape, MnM begins to back up and then moves forward, this whips Switchy across the ring. Switchy bounces off the ropes and stops halfway across the ring, about 5 inches from MnM. Switchy extends his leg and kicks MnM in the right shoulder. MnM staggers back and leans on the ropes. Swtichy strikes MnM with the outer part of his hand into MnM’s chest. The crowd goes “WOOOOOOOOâ€. MnM opens his mouth in agony and MnM’s chest turns red. Switchy grabs MnM’s arm and whips him across the ropes. MnM bounces back off the ropes. Switchy drops down to the mat hooking the leg of MnM with one foot in front of the MnM's ankle and then trips MnM by pushing with his other leg on the back of MnM’s legs. MnM falls straight on his face.

Kerry Lane: Nice drop toe hold by Switchy, he is really gaining momentum

Josh Hart: (In Kerry’s voice) You know he is really gaining momentum

MnM lies flat on his back and Switchy falls down and drives his elbow into the back of MnM. He does it again and then rolls MnM onto his back and covers with one arm hooking the leg and the other with the elbow grinding into the face of MnM
1…2
MnM lifts his shoulder of the mat. Switchy looks up at the ref and slaps his hands together 3 times quickly. The ref holds the number 2 in his face with 2 fingers. Switchy grabs MnM by his hair and raises him to his feet. Switchy applies an inverted facelock on the MnM. Switchy quickly spins to a side, wrenching the MnM’s neck and dropping him face first into the mat. Switchy hooks the leg and goes for the pinfall.
1…2..
Somehow MnM gets his foot on the rope to break the fall.

Kerry Lane: MnM would have been down for the 3 count after that swinging facebuster if not for the foot on the rope, bad break for Switchy

Josh Hart: Its call smart wrestling stupid

Switchy pounds the mat in anger. Switchy grabs MnM again by the hair and raises him back to his feet. Switchy closes his fist and strikes MnM in the face. MnM goes groggy and almost falls back down but staggers into the turnbuckle. MnM leans his neck on the top turnbuckle. Switchy takes advantage of this opportunity and raises his elbow and hits it into the chest cavity of MnM. MnM grabs his chest in pain as Switchy clubs him in the back with the closed fist. Switchy puts MnM’s neck back against the top turnbuckle but MnM pokes Switchy in the right eye. Switchy turns around and staggers into the middle of the ring blindly. MnM takes a few breaths and sets up where Switchy can’t see him. Switchy turns around and MnM kicks him in the gut, puts him in a front facelock and drops him on his face. MnM takes another deep breath and makes a cocky cover. The ref kneels down and counts
1…2…3
Winner: Mike Nigel Manase

Josh Hart: Great win for MnM

Kerry Lane: He only got one move in

Josh Hart: So what?? It’s a win

The ref raises MnM’s hand, MnM shoves the ref down and exits the ring into the back

*commercial*

Kerry Lane: Big tag match

Josh Hart: A big match? This is a…

Wait and Bleed hits and the arena goes black and Red pyro hits and Tyrus Helms walks out to cheers, the arena is very dim gray and Helms walks down the aisle, while he is walking down the aisle he slaps a few fans hands. He then looks around at the fans, Tyrus points at a sign in the stands and slides in the ring. He walks around in the ring for a few seconds, he stretches on the ropes and then goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the fans. The dim gray recedes

Josh Hart: He interrupted me.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and fifty-five pounds from Sacramento, California, Tyrus Helms

It’s A Fight by Three Six Mafia hits the arena and RJC Cool steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, RJC Cool

Revenga by System Of A Down hits the arena and Cahan Malone steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: The next match is a tag-team match, First standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and one pounds from Dublin, Ireland, Cahan Malone

Malone waits for his partner as the fans' boo's can be heard throughout the arena when Here Comes the Money" hits, and Doyle comes dancing out onto the stage. The house lights flash green through the entire entrance. He is wearing an identical "shirt/cape" to what HBK wore to the ring at WM23, only all the accessories/crosses are green. He dances around the stage, playing to the crowd. At the top of the ramp he drops to his knees, bows his head and brings his hands together, before throwing them in the air, setting off a row of pyro behind him on the stage. He then continues to dance his way to the ring, high-fiving the crowd as he goes. He springs onto the ring apron and has a last glance around the crowd before entering the ring through the ropes. Once in the ring, he dances his way around, climbing on all four turnbuckles posing for the crowd and looking to the sky before hopping down. Once he has posed on all four corners, he removes the ring shirt and is set for action.

Jessica Lock: And his partner , in the ring , standing in at 6 feet and weighing in at 248 pounds from Belfast, Northern Ireland MJ Doyle!

Tyrus Helms and RJC Cool vs Cahan Malone and MJ Doyle

Bell Rings:
Helms and Doyle start of the match. Doyle skips around the ring and then enters the ring. Both men lock horns. Helms puts Doyle in a front facelock, Doyle spins out of it and into a headlock. Helms whips Doyle into the ropes after a few seconds of the hold. Doyle bounces of the ropes and into Helms. Helms stays steady in the middle of the ring, Doyle bounces into Helms and does nothing. Doyle runs back across the ropes and hits a shoulder block into Helms but again it is not effective. Helms tells Doyle to try again, Doyle races into the ropes. He reaches Helms and Helms lifts Doyle up in the air as if for a back drop but instead of tossing him over, Helms pushes them up in the air when Doyle is horizontal so Doyle lands on their face/chest when he hits the mat. Doyle grabs his face and scrambles to the side of the Irishmen and tags in Malone. Helms looks around and tags in RJC Cool.

Kerry Lane: RJC and Cahan locking up after Helms dominated Doyle

RJC and Cahan lock up in the middle of the ring, RJC swings behind Cahan into a back german suplex position. Cahan attempts an elbow but gets nothing. RJC swings back over into a front waistlock position and hooks Cahan. Cahan lowers his elbow into RJC. RJC drops to the mat. Cahan kicks RJC in the gut and RJC falls on his fours. Cahan drags RJC by his hair into the middle of the ring. Cahan sizes up RJC and drops a leg into RJC’s throat/neck area. RJC grabs his neck and Cahan drags RJC by the other hand into the Irishmen’s corner. Cahan reaches his hand out and tags Doyle. Doyle jumps over the top rope and one foot lands on the mat and the other lands on RJC’s sternum, causing the wind to be knocked out of RJC.

Josh Hart: Smart wrestling here by Doyle and Cahan isolating RJC

Doyle cockily taunts the crowd as RJC lies back first on the canvas. Doyle raises RJC Cool back to his feet and spins him 180 degrees around and whips him back into Doyle and Cahan’s corner. Doyle tags in Cahan. Cahan enters the ring as Doyle has his foot in RJC’s neck and Cahan stomps on RJC. The ref counts 1…2….3…4..
Finally both men break the hold and reluctantly Doyle heads back on the apron. Cahan raises RJC Cool back to his feet so he is leaning on the turnbuckle. Cahan raises his elbow up and hits a back elbow smash to the body of RJC Cool, he meticulously coils back and hits a throat thrust to the chin of RJC Cool, RJC falls down and is using the bottom turnbuckle as a leaning post. Cahan backs up and drives his knee into the face of RJC Cool. RJC’s eyes are glazed over and Cahan taunts the crowd

Josh Hart: They are in the driver’s seat now

Cahan tags in Doyle. Doyle gets in and raises RJC Cool to his feet, Doyle mocks RJC Cool by doing one of his taunts to his face, RJC reacts and hits a clothesline. RJC’s momentum carries through as he staggers to three quarters across the ring and then falls down, Doyle tags in Cahan, Cahan rushes across the ring but it is too late and Helms gets the tag.

Kerry Lane: Hot tag into Helms

Helms rushes in the ring and hits a 360 spinning elbow to the face of Malone, he then does 1 more rotation afterwards. Doyle gets back to his feet and is met by a spinning back fist. Doyle falls to the mat. Cahan is back up and clubs Helms in the back. Helms spins around and hits a superkick to Cahan, Cahan staggers out of the ring and hits the floor. Doyle runs toward Helms and attempts a sandwich of Helms, the turnbuckle and Doyle but Helms dodges and Doyle lands on top of the turnbuckle. Helms grabs Doyle and sits him up in a superplex position. Helms grabs Doyle and puts him on his head with both of his hands on his feet. Helms runs into the ring and drops Doyle for the musclebuster. Doyle’s head comes back up. Helms sprints to Doyle and locks in the rear naked choke. Doyle immediately taps out.

Winner: Helms & RJC Cool

Josh Hart: They got lucky

Kerry Lane: So you say

*commercial*

Kerry Lane: The main event is coming up. JJJ will face James Kash in a non title match

Josh Hart: The main event is not here yet

The Final Countdown by Europe hits and JJJ walks down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring

Jessica Lock: Standing in at five feet and eight inches weighing in at an even two hundred pounds from Philadelphia, Jon Justin Janowski, Triple J

Josh Hart: I hate to say this but JJJ is going to get his ass handed to him

Kerry Lane: Don’t count him out yet

Pain by three days grace hits. Lights go out followed by massive Green Pyros emitting from the stage and than Pain by Three Days Grace starts at the chorus and James Kash steps out onto the stage and taunts at the top of the ramp followed by money falling down the ramp as James Kash makes his way down to the ring.

Josh Hart: The Main Event is here, the IWF Undisputed Champion James Kash is here.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and five inches weighing in at two hundred and seventy-five pounds from Lake Jackson, Texas, the IWF Undisputed Champion. James "The Future" Kash.

Singles Match
James Kash vs. JJJ

Bell Rings: James Kash tries to jump JJJ before the bell, but JJJ catches him and Kash backs off just in time. James Kash realizes JJJ is for real. James Kash circles around the ring again and whispers something at Slash. The Crowd boo’s as Kash is finally ready to lock up. Kash asks JJJ for a test of strength, Kash holds his hand up high, as JJJ looks at the crowd to see if he should. JJJ quickly accepts and both men struggle to gain the advantage until JJJ turns it up. Kash is down on his knee’s surprisingly as JJJ caught him off guard. JJJ looks at the crowd as Kash is up to one knee, and on his feet. Kash struggles but cannot gain the advantage until he stomps the boot of JJJ. JJJ is now on his knees as Kash stands over him. Kash increases the pressure until JJJ is flat on his back. The referee is in position to count 1…………2…….JJJ monkey flips kash off who goes flying into the ropes. JJJ and Kash are slow to get up, as JJJ charges in with a spear to the outside. The referee begins to count, Slash walks over until the referee hops to the outside threatening him to kick him out. Slash backs off as James Kash throws JJJ onto the announce table and is punching him. Kash grabs him off the table and slings him into the ring post.

Kerry Lane: The champ appears to be on top his game here top, cheating the entire match.

Josh: Don’t count JJJ out either. These men are both spectular athletes.

James Kash rolls JJJ back in, and grabs a fans beer and splashes it back in his face, and enters the ring, as the fans boo. JJJ rakes his eyes, and drop kicks Kash in the knee. JJJ grabs the leg and does Indian death lock. JJJ is twisting the knee, and Kash is trying to punch his way out. The punches are only making JJJ mad as he lets go of the submission and drives his elbow in the face of Kash. JJJ locks on a headlock and reigns down thunderous punches on his skull. Kash is waving his arms as the referee tries to get JJJ off of Kash. Kash is now busted open. Slash is on the ring apron telling the referee to gain control. Slash is now in the ring telling the referee to take his shirt off and Slash would be the referee. JJJ clotheslines Slash over the top. As JJJ Turns around is see’s a bloody James Kash with anger and pain on his face as Kash lifts him up for the down payment, Hes got him 1…………2…………3

Kerry: Foot on the Rope!!!!!!

Josh: My god that was close, I cant believe it?!? No one has ever kicked out the down payment

Kerry: Maybe he didn’t get all of it.

James Kash and the referee is now arguing as JJJ rolls up kash.

1……..

2………

Kick Out

Man that was close! Both men do a double clothesline and each is out. The fans lets go kash, lets go J, are heard throughout the arena. Everyone is into this matchup. They want to see blood. JJJ is up first, and picks up Kash for a backbreaker. He lays him out as he quickly makes his way up to the top. JJJ leaps off the top with a big drop kick that sends Kash flying back. JJJ hooks the leg, but Kash quickly kicks out. JJJ kicks Kash, as he sets him up for a powerbomb. Kash free’s himself and low JJJ. The referee is down to check on JJJ as Kash goes over to slash that passes him something.

Kerry Lane: Its Brass Knuckles, dammit!

Kash doesn’t realize JJJ is behind him as JJJ slugs Kash across the face, and hes dizzy. JJJ does it again, but kash is still on his feet. JJJ connects with five big right hands, but Kash won’t go down. JJJ swings again, but Kash ducks and delivers a knock out uppercut. James Kash falls ontop as the referee didn’t see his knuckles

1….

2…

3….

Kerry: What the Hell kash stole one.

Josh: Wait a second, what the hell is he doing out here?

RJC runs down to ringside, and tells to the referee about the brass knuckles on Kash hand, as he tries to throw them away without the referee not knowing it. The Referee is confused until JJJ points up the titan tron. The video shows Slash handing Kash the knuckles. The referee goes over to Jessica and tells her something.

Jessica: Ladies and Gentleman, This match will continue, that pinfall does NOT stand.

Bell Rings: JJJ spears Kash as the fans are clearly behind JJJ. JJJ now locks on the jankowski lock. He got it in the middle of the ring. Kash inches towards the ropes but has no where to go. Slash is now entering the ring to break up the submission, but RJC pounces him out the ring. RJC follows Slash to the outside as they brawl. The referee is asking Kash if he’s going to submit. Kash has the look s and see’s Slash getting beat down on the outside, as he puts all of his force in and breaks the Jankowski locks. Kash is half dead. He’s lost a lot of blood. JJJ looks confused. He looks at arena and the fans cheering him on as he has one chance left. He confidently leaves the ring and walks up for the top rope. Going to the top rope is a big risk, but it’s a chance he has to take. He’s facing the Undisputed champion. JJJ is on the top ropes pauses for a minutes as many flash bulbs go off. JJJ leaps in the air and goes for a 450 splash. Kash is smushed like a bug. The referee pounds the mat

1……..

2………

3……

JJJ leaps up and celebrates as the crowd is going insane. He’s going wild as RJC Cool and JJJ slap hands in the ring.

Kerry: What a match!!! 5 star classic. We gotta go, We will see you next week.

Killswitch

So, would you rather live to 85, enjoy a long retirement, get to hang with your kids, family etc or would you rather be a captain of industry, make the big bucks and drop dead at 50?

No More Sorrow

Hmm. I don't think i'd want to live until i was 85 but also dropping dead at 50 would suck ass. So i have no idea what to go with here.

PHX

Legacy Member
If it's a long life where I'm still functional then I'd take that. Don't wanna live that long and the last 30 years of my life have been just me sitting around not really remembering anything.

Ben

If my later years are in good health where I can actualy be active I'm all for living long, if I'm going to be in a wheelchair and not being able to do much, I'd rather just go in my mid 60's/

Kingslayer

I'm gonna just let this quote from Lewis Black be my answer

"Some people in this country for reasons that escape me, still believe, that he who has the most when he dies wins. Well, you're dead, fucknut, so.....you didn't win."

PHX

Legacy Member
:lol: very true quote since it's not like you get to take that shit with you when you die.

Troy

Like others have said if I am in good health to the age of 85 then I would take that. If I am ill and bedridden then I would rather go out on a high at 50. Something between the two scenarios would be good.

Starbuck

I'd like to live long and see a lot of things happen, having many stories to tell to my family and friends. I'm preparing myself for retirement, hoping that it's 30-40 years away for me. Just as long as I'm in good health, I probably wouldn't mind riding it out past 80 or 90.