LOL @ Kennedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

» Ken Anderson (former WWE star Mr. Kennedy) is reportedly being advised by his mentors not to sign with TNA or anywhere right now as the belief is that he might be offered a deal to return to WWE by working for Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's "Hulkamania" tour since it will no doubt catch Vince McMahon's attention. We're told WWE has spoken to many on that tour about coming back, but nothing has been finalized.

The two top stars in the company labeled you as a shitty worker and a danger to be with in the ring. I'm sure touring with Hogan will surely light a fire under their ass to resign you.
Perhaps Kennedy's 'mentors' are being as sarcastic as I just was?

Go ahead, sign with TNA and see how many times you can drop Angle or AJ on their heads before you're released or shoved into a Curry Man costume.

MizMasta3000

^^WWE will resign him only if he stays away from "Cry baby" Orton and Cena as well as "I hate young talent anyways" HHH and HBK meaning SD or ECW. Plus if Hulk and Bischoff are in TNA why would WWE be interested in the hulkamainia tour anyways?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've been saying since he was released that he would be back in the WWE rather than going to TNA. And I still stand by my prediction of Kennedy being a surprise entrant in the next Rumble.

That aside, yeah, WWE would for sure sign him at this point if it could put the screws to Hulk Hogan, TNA etc. I think in this case the screws would more or less be directed at Hogan but yeah.

Not to mention, no matter what you think of Kennedy as a wrestler he is extremely popular with the fans and is a good addition to the roster in that aspect and there is no law that says if they sign him that they have to push him to the World title or anything like that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^WWE will resign him only if he stays away from "Cry baby" Orton and Cena as well as "I hate young talent anyways" HHH and HBK meaning SD or ECW.

Which is perfectly fine. Pretty much all of Kennedy's momentum was killed the day they moved him from SD to Raw.

Plus if Hulk and Bischoff are in TNA why would WWE be interested in the hulkamainia tour anyways?

WWE is always on the lookout for talent. If they see people there who they released or otherwise and they look really good WWE won't hesitate in snapping them up.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also in regards to Kennedy being a "dangerous" or poor wrestler I really don't believe that, he hurt himself, not others. Sure he botched the suplex on Orton but man, everyone makes mistakes.

Not to mention I recall a few years back just shortly after Batista returned he faced Kennedy at the Rumble? Or maybe No Way Out? Anyway, this was around the time that 90% of the IWC was starting to really shit on Batista and Kennedy had a great match with him and Kennedy was being praised like the second coming. Nothing's changed since then just a few injuries, no big deal. I say give the guy a second shot. It's no less than what has been afforded to many wrestlers who have done far worse.

noumenon

I agree his release may have been a bit extreme. But lets face it, if Orton and Cena aren't happy, then Vince isn't happy. You know they'll refuse to work with him so that leaves him either Smackdown or ECW. Smackdown he'll be buried by Undertaker and Batista over and over again.
ECW as a heel feuding with Christian, that could be money.

MizMasta3000

But Kennedy shines on SD but he will get buried. ECW is good for him. he stays outta Vinces face and puts a good program with Christian who is in need of a contender

The Rated R CMStar

Actually, Taker might put him over. Apparently he was becoming Taker's protegee or something like that on his time on the blue brand.

Kennedy's career was screwed when sent to Raw. Not even his first injury kept him down..Raw booking did.

MizMasta3000

^^^what raw booking he was OOA for months and had one M-E then fired i believe

Reaction score
When he was in the WWE he should of been in ECW, but you know. Who cares that he injured Orton it was only minor and maybe if the WWE didn't push there stars so hart so many wouldn't get injured eg Kennedy, Edge, John Cena and Undertaker (Athough this has been years in the ring causing this) All I have to say.

Reaction score
Kennedy's career was screwed when sent to Raw. Not even his first injury kept him down..Raw booking did.
I'd love to know how Raw's booking kept him down, because I don't remember it that way. I remember Kennedy being booked quite well during his short stint on Raw when he wasn't injured, suspended, or filming a movie.

The Rated R CMStar

How about the fact that he came as Mr. Money in the Bank. Sure, he lost that, but even in his return, he was billed as a top draft pick up for Raw, making a live appearance and getting a huge pop from the live crowd, then, he comes back in the Beat the Block Match to determine the challenger for Cena at the Great American Bash...and he loses to Super Crazy.

Jobs to Umaga failing to win the IC belt, gets in a FILLER feud with Jeff Hardy that didn't even have any reason to it, and then gets some spotlight in a lackluster feud with Shawn Michaels. One month deal with Ric Flair and then doesn;t even is presented as a legitimate threat to win Money in the Bank.

From this point on, he became a total midcarder, being getting rid of William Regal his biggest claim of success. Then...Paul Burchill. Lame 3 week face run on Smackdown, injury, unemployment.

A HUGE drop from his original booking on Smackdown

noumenon

He was always quite over, he was cursed with shit luck and stupid decisions.