LOL @ Kennedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Maybe Vince will sign him to carry Orton's bags. Or to fetch Cena's water bottle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was a Kennedy fan just weeks after he debuted. But let down after let down after let down, just pushed him furthur down the ladder til I didn't care anymore.

But as far as his plan to return to return to the E, it's a good plan, but knowing his history with the E and the top stars there, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
he'll probably get injured or test positive for steroids doing anything in the WWE. didn't he try to be everyone's protege? one week it was Taker, then it was Austin, and so on... I never really liked him anyway, just for the fact that he was the last one to wrestle Eddie Guerrero (good match, I remember.)

Nothing...he never wears any fucking pants.

orton poops in bags.

Hometown Kid

I think this is all just because he wants to keep his "Kennedy" name, because he'll have to be his real name in TNA. >_>

I like Kennedy a lot in the ring and on the mic. He's had some injuries and stuff, but that didn't really make me think less of him, just wanted him to come back more. :/ I would really rather him go to TNA tbh. Or PWG. Ken Anderson/Chuck Taylor feud = money.

Qwake

The only good thing that Kennedy did on RAW was his little feud with Regal back when Regal was really over after winning KOTR, sadly for Kennedy though Regal got caught with drugs and fucked things up for both of them, other then that the only good stuff was from his original SD run.

Kizza

Kennedy can stay the fuck away from TNA. I don't want him injuring AJ Styles, and I'm sure TNA don't want him to either.

He's not THAT bigger name, I'm sure they will be able to live without Ken Anderson.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I think Kennedy needs to go somewhere, WWE or TNA. I was looking forward to him heading to TNA especially with the young superstar boner they've got going on. I definitely felt like the Desmond Wolfe storyline was originally intended for Kennedy.

Even if Kennedy goes back to WWE, Smackdown would be perfect for him like it was in the beginning of his career.

noumenon

WWE is going to stay away from him from the time being because of Orton and Cena.
Hogan may try to convince him to join TNA once he's officially involved with the company. But I forget...was it him or Umaga who dropped of Hogan's tour?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Kennedy needs to go to TNA, end of story. He's that face that TNA can strive on, if done correct.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ken Anderson Interview regarding WWE....

Former WWE superstar Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson recently spoke to Phil Strum of the PojoSlam blog and said he was unhappy in WWE for a long, long time before his eventual release. "After I got the initial shock and the punch in the stomach, it was like an elephant just stepped off my chest," Anderson said. I was pretty unhappy there for about three years.

"I thought that I could used a different way and I wasn't. That's OK. That was their business decision. They decided not to go that way. That's fine. That's on them. Now, I'm going to try to stick it (to them, expletive) basically and prove them wrong. Hopefully, someday they'll look back and say '(expletive), we could have had that guy.'"

When asked if he would ever return to World Wrestling Entertainment, Anderson said that it's highly unlikely and that things would have to change drastically for him to even consider it. "Things would have to drastically change and I don't think that's going to happen. My answer to that is no.

Anderson is getting into acting and is currently seeking movie roles, television roles, commercials, voiceover work. He's booked for the upcoming Hulkamania tour of Australia later this month. There's been talk of him going to TNA Wrestling at some point but at this point nothing seems imminent.