Logo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I really do not like the new logo. Is there anyway we can just edit the old one and get rid of the xmas parts? I really do not like this logo :/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
60083970.png

Opinion on this? This is the most likely sort of thing we'll be getting (ignore the background).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
True but the actual wrestlers used in the images isn't really that big of a deal I don't think. As long as it projects a wrestling vibe :). Haven't definitely chosen this one yet, a few more people are going to be submitting logos.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah you stole the words out of my mouth. Already going to do that when the final entries are in, few more to come. When they are, will put a poll up for about half a day then pay the winner. New userbars are coming soon, I'm pretty sure you'll love them.

Edit: Added them. Will be removing the stars underneath the image probably since they're not needed, just need Xanth on now.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe you could use that logo and change the superstars like every two weeks? :)