Logo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I really do not like the new logo. Is there anyway we can just edit the old one and get rid of the xmas parts? I really do not like this logo :/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anonymous said:
That 'WWF' logo is copyrighted to them, even though using the word 'WWE' is probably infringing copyright in itself anyway.

I've always preferred a more generic domain name for this forum, just to avoid any copyright troubles if this forum does get big.

I own the domain wrestlingforum.org as a backup.

Tzesi said:
"RAW" "IMPACT!" "SMACKDOWN" "NWO" "WWF" Aren't those copyrighted, they're in the logo.

In theory, everything is copyrighted to WWE here. But I suppose we'd need a proper ToS to cover our asses. I don't think WWE are the sort to care though, unless we were claiming ownership of anything which we're not. We openly say we're a fan-forum. If anything our sort of forums help WWE.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
So is Solidus making the logo today or?

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I own the domain wrestlingforum.org as a backup.

In theory, everything is copyrighted to WWE here. But I suppose we'd need a proper ToS to cover our asses. I don't think WWE are the sort to care though, unless we were claiming ownership of anything which we're not. We openly say we're a fan-forum. If anything our sort of forums help WWE.

I like the idea of that domain better. You got more to expand on with it than WWE.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Already a rival forum with the same name with a different extension, wouldn't want to just copy that.

Our domain is doing great for us with SEO aswell, so I want to avoid transferring. It's just there as a backup. And a good backup at that.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Awesome, can't wait for the changes.

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
The logo is a waste of space at the moment because of the unneeded title.