Lockerzâ„¢

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I got invited by Lockerz when I logged onto my hotmail just then. It said I received the email an hour ago..

seX-Power

That was me, I think. I was spam-sending my entire account invitations, and you probably got one. From the wrong account though. Soz Peep.

noumenon

I just signed up...and it's telling me when I go to log in that my e-mail is wrong. WTF?

PeepShow

Yeah, when I log in, it just remains at the log in screen and keeps telling me to log in. I'm sure there will be glitches for another week or two before they get it up and running fully.

Klide

^ if the beta is finished do we have to start all this crap over?
btw when ur done with 20 invites u mind i start inviting?

PeepShow

No, everything will still be there when the site gets running fully.

And yeah, I'll tell you when I get all of my invites. Just need 3 more. Do you visit any other forums? Try putting it up on there.

seX-Power

I tried. On one forum it must be like, blacklisted because the word Lockerz comes out as *******.