• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE WrestleMania Night Two Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So great to see all those little girls fans of Bianca. I wanna see find WWE a Hispanic Female talent and bring in those fans because it's a demo that hasn't be tapped into as of yet.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Kinda disappointed with that Bianca/Asuka Match and it's not due how great Rhea/Charlotte was it was more towards neither lady really did anything really special or moved me during the Match.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Anyone know the Slayer Song Edge was using during his Entrance? Happy as hell we've got the original HITC instead of that red crap they were using before hurting my damn eyes.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reallly enjoyed the Main Event Cody and Roman. I didn't mind the funny business till Solo showed back up. They could just had Heyman distract Cody enough and Cody let's go of the Cross Rhodes and Roman gets up and spears him for the win.

Dale

Super Moderator
"Behind the scenes video of editing the WrestleMania closing video"

Gotta copy and paste it i'm afraid but pretty cool to see it coming together.

tiktok.com/@collcecilia/video/7218227208727334187?_r=1&_t=8bESRwP2oIA​