• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WrestleMania Night 2 Discussion Thread - Sunday April 7th 2024

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Now question is, is Roman done? He said in his doc when he loses the championship, he’s done. Well he lost. So I wonder if he’s gone

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Vegeta said:
Now question is, is Roman done? He said in his doc when he loses the championship, he’s done. Well he lost. So I wonder if he’s gone
I dunno but it he stops due to his health, I will give him a ton of respect

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
One of the things that I love about Cody is he’s just real. Seeing him tear up at the fact that Randy didn’t immediately go home and then he actually came out to celebrate his title win is such a honest and genuine reaction.

Butters

That's Me!
what i've been saying since the rock joined him is friday on smackdown the rock is gonan say, "i beat cody night one and gave you the match on a silver platter and you couldn't even finish the job" and give solo a look and solo will attack roman and he'll be gone until mania time.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
InsaneAlphaBeta said:
I mean he deserves a ton fo respect regardless, what an incredible reign, the bloodline story was nothign short of amazing, one of the best storylines wrestlings had
I am not as impressed as you. Bret Hart did as much in his firt 6 months as Roman did in four years

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
what i've been saying since the rock joined him is friday on smackdown the rock is gonan say, "i beat cody night one and gave you the match on a silver platter and you couldn't even finish the job" and give solo a look and solo will attack roman and he'll be gone until mania time.
I can see that or something along those lines.