• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, October 1st, 2021: Extreme Rules Fallout, Edge Returns + DRAFT NIGHT

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
That is what Charlotte does though Mox. I love Charlotte but it's what WWE tells her to do when she's a Heel.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
When do they reveal the rest of the draft picks in this pool? Because Talking Smack isn't until tomorrow

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

Pretty fun show.

Hit-Row to SmackDown really has my interest tbh. I like Drew going there as well, fresh change of scenery for him.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Lmao I just read that when Edge was on the phone with Beth and he said “I’m calling Daniel and David to deal with Seth” he was referring to FTR. Kind of crazy to name drop AEW stars like that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
That Gargano post just reminded me how much I didn't like The Way, it made Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory look like they had mental handicaps.