• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, November 19th 2021: Sasha Banks looks for payback in a showdown against Shotzi

Dale

Super Moderator
Sasha Banks looks for payback in a showdown against Shotzi
20211112_SDMatchPrev_SashaShotzi_FC_Friday--499c2c22880d5c1ceda27e0bd35f8290.jpg

Several weeks ago, an unhinged Shotzi unleashed a ruthless assault on Sasha Banks, feeling that The Blueprint cost her a win against SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair.

Although the two Superstars now find themselves partners on the SmackDown Women’s Survivor Series Team, they must settle their personal rivalry in a one-on-one clash.​

Dale

Super Moderator
It was also announced last week by Ridge Holland that Sheamus will be returning to the blue brand tonight. The Celtic Warrior recently moved to the blue brand in the WWE Draft, but has been away since late September after undergoing another nose surgery. It looks like Holland will be teaming with Sheamus, for a potential feud against Cesaro, unless they pull a swerve and go with Holland vs. Sheamus instead.
Get Cesaro a decent partner and we got some good matchups.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I might be a minute or so late idk I started this new episode of a show a little late :slip:

DammitC

- Will Sasha Banks get her revenge tonight or will Shotzi Blackheart pull off a major upset tonight?
- Is Roman Reigns feeling intimidated by Big E destroying the Usos this past Monday on Raw?
- Who will Jinder Mahal and Shanky rap to now that Hit Row are gone?
- Will Toni Storm end up getting a world title shot against Charlotte Flair real soon?
- Will anyone from Raw show up tonight to invade the blue brand?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)