• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
xsNetpy.jpeg

Dale

Super Moderator
They should honestly throw TNA a bone from time to time. Like there's no way they would get anyone of real significance but I don't think a Nattie jumping over for example would be a bad thing or out of the realms of possibility.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Grace alluding to the arrangement with TNA being more than this Rumble so my hope is something like that may be in the works. I feel with Ho much they promoted TNA during commentary that Hunter might realize what Vince knew and then forgot when he was helping ECW it’s a good idea to have a third tier company that’s not your direct competitor to have mold the superstars of tomorrow and it honestly just makes the ecosystem healthier to have at least three mainstream options.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
AEW seemingly have NJPW locked up. They’ve gotten all the free agents leaving there. WWE would be fools to not ensure a TNA to WWE pipeline.