• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, September 5th 2022: United States Title Steel Cage Match + ClashAtTheCastle Fallout

Dale

Super Moderator

Bobby Lashley to battle The Miz in a United States Title Steel Cage Match​

20220903_RAW_LashleyMiz_CAGE_FC_Monday--4afbab8dffdcb22899f716e3b50f0d5a.jpg

This Monday on Raw, The Miz will challenge Bobby Lashley for the United States Championship inside the dreaded Steel Cage!

Last week, chicanery from Miz and his cohort Ciampa allowed The A-Lister to gain the advantage in a match with The All Mighty. Before he could capitalize with the Skull-Crushing Finale, however, Miz suddenly spotted Dexter Lumis in the crowd. The distraction proved costly when Lashley seized the opportunity and cinched in the Hurt Lock to force his shocked opponent to tap out.

Despite being on vacation, Miz took to social media over the weekend and claimed that he would have had the U.S. Champion beat if not for the distraction. He demanded a rematch for the United States Title where he didn’t have to worry about anyone or anything: a Steel Cage Match. The All Mighty was more than happy to oblige and is now poised to dish out The Most Must-See Hurt Lock in WWE History inside the unforgiving structure!

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I will always be a big Lashley mark but I really miss him with Hurt Business.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
It's nice to be excited for Raw every week again. In the last few years the only times I was were the night after Wrestlemania.

Sabretooth

I’m really curious to see what happens tonight. I’m curious to see where Dominik’s turn leads. Curious to see if Judgment Day has a future.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Dominik's also going to get his first promo and it will either make him or bury him. Austin 3:16 or Eli Cottonwood's mustache. Zero in between.