• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, October 10th 2022: DX presents to you their 25th Anniversary Celebration on the SEASON PREMIERE

Sabretooth

Why in the world would I include Brock Lesnar when he's destroyed 98% of the current roster over the last 5-7 years?

It baffles me that crowds still encourage this guy to come back, and do the same boring Suplex City shit. I don't care if he's a cowboy now. He'll still squash everyone else, and harm WWE's main event scene yet again.
But that pop though :banderas:

Sabretooth

The fact that AJ couldn’t bring back the Good Brothers three nights ago BEFORE Beth got her head smashed in is hilarious. The timing these wrestlers have is something else.

John McHenry

John McHenry
The cold open and the opening segment were amazing. Not sure why they had to have Riddle ruin it. Anyone see SammI winning a belt from Roman? Like Sammi claims it was his plan all along to destroy the bloodline from within. Take an uso or two with him?

Theory going George Steel on the ropes lol. He looks good with a beard.

I really need edge judgement day to stop. But it won't. Can we at least get Beth Rhea?

Bayley with a loss and looks like she should be on suicide watch. Dunno where this is going but not a fan of the leader of a stable looking so pathetic.

What's the obsession with the Baseball bat lately? LMAO that pop for eating the cake.

Well I didn't see Brock returning.

Elias has his beard back

DX has had much better one off segments over the years.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Red Dragon said:
he might say it tomorrow lol thats dope tho
I thought it may have just been a lucky coincidence scrrenshot but it was right when Road Dogg did the Billy bit and he apparently did a cutting motion too so def intentional lol

It was great to see Brock back and I'm pumped for a rematch with Lashley that will (hopefully) have a clear finish.

Kinda lame we didn't get Bray Wyatt though. Just a video package. I'm going to miss the White Rabbit hints :(