• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 7th 2022: Seth Rollins holds a US Title Open Challenge on the Crown Jewel fallout show.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Understandable. Obv have no context but i dont like it at face value. Id have even preferred a fail cash in on Bron. Rebuild time for theory but ya. Tough pill there

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Understandable. Obv have no context but i dont like it at face value. Id have even preferred a fail cash in on Bron. Rebuild time for theory but ya. Tough pill there
See, with Roman. I’d be 100% fine with him losing. With Bron, I be mad if he lost. Because we seen Bron is beatable, so him having a match with say, Jordan Devlin, hard hitting match he wins…. But he went through hell. Send Austin out to win the NXT Championship, and build him up down there for awhile, before you bring him back up.

Maybe they will send him to NXT after this, which would be fine by me, but he needs to win the NXT Championship at some point, and send Bron on up maybe.

I loved the failed cash in. Theory was never going to win the big one in the first place. And he still has a lot of years to build himself as a main eventer and become top champion. He should have never won the briefcase in the first place.