• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 15th 2021: How will Big E respond to Kevin Owens attack?

Dale

Super Moderator
How will WWE Champion Big E respond to Kevin Owens’ attack?
20211112_Raw_BigEKO_FC_Monday--4cf7b0b4ad71efeb810c1f47a828d27b.jpg

It’s not a question. WWE Champion Big E is fuming heading into this Monday’s Raw.

After Kevin Owens ultimately came up short in last Monday’s Raw main event against Seth Rollins due to an unfortunate countout, Owens launched a vicious assault on Big E.

Did Owens blame the WWE Champion for the defeat? And how exactly will Big E respond to this unexpected attack?

Becky Lynch reacts to new challenger Liv Morgan
20211112_Raw_LivBecky_FC_Monday--cd2f4dd5c8a9e511376d9bd2cb1ca433.jpg

The Man has a new contender to her Raw Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan.

After surviving an exhilarating Fatal 5-Way Match against some of the top Superstars on the red brand, Morgan earned herself a future Raw Women’s Championship Match against Becky Lynch.

Big Time Becks watched in surprise from the commentary table as Morgan secured her opportunity, but how will Lynch respond to her new challenger?

Bobby Lashley is back and looks to continue his domination this Monday
20211112_Raw_LashleyMVP_FC_Monday--98d11c2c862a767ea7ab816edca654e5.jpg

The All Mighty has returned.

Bobby Lashley returned to Raw last Monday in a major way by taking Dominik Mysterio’s place on Raw’s Survivor Series team in dominant fashion.

Now that the former WWE Champion is back, there’s no telling what carnage he plans to unleash next​

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
least i'll be able to watch this match without people chanting about how ugly the universal title is this time :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gonna be gutted that I saved the last two matches of this most recent PWG show for tomorrow if both Raw and the NFL game tonight suck

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
what ugly suit will seth wear this week lmao, one of the highlights of my week is seeing what he wears :lol