• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, August 15th 2022: Riddle to give an update on his future in an exclusive interview

Sabretooth

Of course Theory was winning. Ziggler would’ve gotten nothing out of that win but Theory would’ve lost a lot.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I see Theory like I do Sammy Guerva, great athletes but they need like 10 more years of seasonin' to compete and have the characters that this 35+ guys have

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Judgment Day/Rey Mysterio opening segment + vicious attack (especially Finn Balor's Coup de Grace to the chair on top of Rey Mysterio)

- Asuka/Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross/Piper Niven

- Austin Theory/Dolph Ziggler backstage segment + brawl

- Tommaso Ciampa/The Miz vs Cedric Alexander/Mustafa Ali

- Drew McIntyre/Kevin Owens pre-match segment ( :mark: )

- Drew McIntyre vs Kevin Owens

- Kevin Owens taking out Drew McIntyre post-match + Drew McIntyre taking out Usos afterwards

- Seth Rollins/Riddle heated segment + attack eventually leading to Riddle chasing Rollins into the crowd

- Bobby Lashley vs AJ Styles for the United States title

- Austin Theory vs Dolph Ziggler

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Of course one of the very few female teams that make a little sense had to lose to Asuka and Alexa.