LittleBigPlanet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

It was a real bitch trying to get inside the beta. But I managed

How fast did it take you to get in? It was hell trying to get in for me, I was randomly selected on Joystiq.

I gotta reserve soon and get a Kratos code.

Being manager of a Gamestop is one of my many dream jobs. I just heard some stuff about Gamestop from a former employee that changed my mind.

This Guy

Former employees are usually bitter, its actually a pretty decent job if you actually run your store and do it right. I'm not in the beta, Sony had it at our conference this past week for us to play. They gave us all the code for Kratos. Oh btw, if you do want more cool free codes for Kratos type Sack boys, Bio-Shock for PS3 for a limited time will include a code to get a Big Daddy Skin for Little Big Planet.

edit: I should add though that Gamestop Canada is run very differently then the US though, but I left and came back when I realized all companies are the same and it was my crappy attitude that was holding me back, not the politics.

I downloaded a God of War stage in the BETA. Its FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

Its just like God of War, everything is on point.

Moonlight Drive

This looks pretty damn cool, I was just wondering what the premise is I've read about it on IGN but I'm still a little confused.

So basically, you've go to complete challenges, but you can change the world any way you see fit?

This Guy

pretty much. THeres not much more to it, but its addictively fun let me tell ya

Muslim cause LittleBigPlanet Delay

October 21st now its October 27th for US people like myself.

Apparently a song in the game is offensive to Muslim religion. Which caused the week delay.

It'll be out next week, and Dead Space, Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Far Cry 2 should keep me occupied.

After playing the beta this is easily my most anticipated game this Holiday 2008 gaming season.

This Guy

yeah, I was off work while this happened, it was street dated for the 21st, we apparently actaully got them too, and then had to ship them back asap. The new version we were told could show up on Monday. hooray!!

Kassidy

Reaction score
actually beside the song which beside offending peoples but they didnt get permission from the composer so they didnt have copyright but there was nudity in the game, idk how there was nudity i really didnt think it was possible because they are sacks but when i was talking to the manager at gamestop thats the reason they had to recall and yea my store is suppose to have it on Tuesday, i cant wait.

This Guy

I got mine today :) there was no nudity, it was all because of the song. They will be in stores Monday, but they arrived at most retailers warehouses today. EB Canada always does whats called Quick Run wherever they can in these cases which means same day to store, where as normally you wait till the next buisness day. So we got ours around 3pm this afternoon.

YEAH i'm getting mine tomorrow, many people are saying GS and EB are selling it tomorrow.

Wal-Mart has always had it they refused to recall

Can't wait for LittleBigPlanet

Kassidy

Reaction score
so who has little big planet?

The last stage is really pissing me off and i need help, idk if its really the last stage i just think it is, its called bunker.

Also is the server problem and the code not working problem cuz the game isnt "officially" out?

The servers went up today and the code should work.

I'm almost on the last stage.

But after I beat that its Fable 2 time

seX-Power

Bump :eek:

I got this game yesterday free with my PS3 and I have to say that it is very addictive. I was worried that the limited controls might make it repetitive but it really doesn't.