LittleBigPlanet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Played the game, and overall, I like it. Creating stages takes a long ass time, though. I like the 3D-esque platforming, and the game just really feels genuine. Mind you, I only played the game for a combined total of 2 hours, but hey, once I buy a PS3, I'll purchase it, definitely.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I play LittleBigPlanet everyday. Its a gem, it up their with Chrono, Trigger, FFVI, FFVII, Ocarina of Time, Legend of Dragoon, and Halo Combat Evolved.

A memorable game i'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Shame, such a good game is doing so bad in software sales. Hopefully they pick up this holiday season, but chances are slim.

BUMP

Metal Gear Solid 4 DLC made this game much better.

LBP is improving since its release.

1. Lots of levels online

2. Fixed servers

3. Sold over a million. Still bad compared to how hyped it was but at least its finally selling good.

4. Lots of DLC

5. The community is growing.

I'll play this game forever

This Guy

I've downloaded all the free costume stuff so far, but I want some of the other stuff that cost money....need those pre-played Playstation Cards in Canada already. Damn slow Sony!!! lol

Some online levels are giving away the MGS4 items for free. I'm about to get online, i'll let you know the creator and name of the stage if you don't find em before me.

The costumes you can do without, the stages are really short and nothing special.

Sony does need to hurry with those PSN cards.