Lionel Messi l -PHENOM-

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Made this for LC:7
a lightbreaking Lionel messi Banner.....
messi.png

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
This is really nice. Lower the pixel font about 1 size and sharpen the render area just a little more and this will look a lot more crisp.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
i seems it has proffetional look and texts...but overall less comments shocked me

The_King

Reaction score
I've already left a few comments in your battles, but I thought I'd chime in here.
This just isn't my favorite from you. I wasn't really sure why I didn't like it, but I'm pretty sure that it's just too big. My favorite part of it by far is your work with the render and the text, but the background work is just too plain for my taste. If you cut down the size, you can minimize the amount of empty space and focus more on the great render and text.
7.5/10.
And, I agree with you that we need more comments on banners. Not enough feedback in this forum.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
thanks,mate...what i aspect is kinda comments of my weak points on my sig/banner in voting thread which i didn't get that much....asd about that..but no problem i'm happy with the feedback from you and the underground champ...thanks

Ryan

Reaction score
I like your sort of avant garde style. It's cool how all of your banners have a different flare cause a lot of people who make graphics, myself included, kind of fall into making banners that all look the same.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
I like your sort of avant garde style. It's cool how all of your banners have a different flare cause a lot of people who make graphics, myself included, kind of fall into making banners that all look the same.

thanks,mate...i'll try my best to make different banners ,with different theme,style and touch