Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you guys don't think lethal is a scum tracker?

funnily enough you tried to make Chris out to be a scum tracker in Revenge when I caught you there too

:heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I guess there's no reason to consider lethal scum until a watcher claims

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Since Blaine was a NINJA

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Greeny is a smart, argumentative person. I expected him to pick up the nuance and suspicion aspect of the game quickly. I think expecting more aggression from him is a good way to put it.

Im not factoring in the Wang clear by Poyser whilst I have a suspicion he could be scum.

I feel the way CP pushed Lethals lynch over Magics despite info makes it unlikely they are aligned
Could the reason that he's not meeting your expectations be that he's found himself in a strange position in his very first game?

You know like perhaps he's not one of the guys who actually need to figure things out wink wink?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So you guys don't think lethal is a scum tracker?
I think things played out in a fashion that we honestly can't tell. Lethal tracked Magic somewhere, and Magic claimed VT, so at that point Lethal even as the town Tracker knows that Magic has something to hide and isn't the vig. He doesn't necessarily have to be the Roletracker for things to unfold this way.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Could the reason that he's not meeting your expectations be that he's found himself in a strange position in his very first game?

You know like perhaps he's not one of the guys who actually need to figure things out wink wink?

which is why I’ve said I’d rather read him off more activity than take WIFOM reasoning into consideration

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I guess there's no reason to consider lethal scum until a watcher claims

What made you reach this opinion when you were promoting lynching Lethal over Magic with his info?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What's your % on Odo being town
Uhhh I think he’s town, only reservation being that he’s not opposed to cutting loose a teammate thats shitting the bed but I dunno I kinda vibe him town as it stands. Probably in the 60s

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This is a pretty good point tho

What do you think of CP making this point when he wanted to lynch Lethal immediately after the info claim?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
which is why I’ve said I’d rather read him off more activity than take WIFOM reasoning into consideration
Don’t you think it’s a bit odd that he assumed somebody was town due to putting effort in and seeming like “he doesn’t wanna go out early”. Like he’s got zero experience with mafia and how much effort a mafia member would put in so what makes him come to this conclusion?

it’s obvious he was parroting what others were saying without realising that others were saying it as being specific to flay which points to him not genuinely having that thought. He’s also completely dipped since he started taking heat, even to the point of liking posts without posting lol

Reactions: Tweet

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Don’t you think it’s a bit odd that he assumed somebody was town due to putting effort in and seeming like “he doesn’t wanna go out early”. Like he’s got zero experience with mafia and how much effort a mafia member would put in so what makes him come to this conclusion?

it’s obvious he was parroting what others were saying without realising that others were saying it as being specific to flay which points to him not genuinely having that thought. He’s also completely dipped since he started taking heat, even to the point of liking posts without posting lol

I didn’t read too much into that post no, I interpreted it as him saying a scum player is going to be more concerned about being caught and lynched than someone who is town.

Which for a new player, isn’t a terrible point to be making.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What do you think of CP making this point when he wanted to lynch Lethal immediately after the info claim?
I don't fucking know about CP anymore dude, I'm kinda just accepting that Poysers point about him cutting a potential argument between Poyser and Magic short is pretty good and that'll be the end of me trying to make more sense out of his play this game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't fucking know about CP anymore dude, I'm kinda just accepting that Poysers point about him cutting a potential argument between Poyser and Magic short is pretty good and that'll be the end of me trying to make more sense out of his play this game.

Could you humour me and have a refresh of the interaction where he was suggesting Lethal over Magic and the posts hes now making and give your honest thoughts, ignoring any paranoia or impact from other players please?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What made you reach this opinion when you were promoting lynching Lethal over Magic with his info?
Because now we know Lethal's info was legitimate