Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Phenom because the tweet thing is far more speculative
Is phenom post this much as scum as he was during this day phase? The last game I played with him as scum was his fake claim as Mason/lovers with Doddsy I believe and I don't remember him posting as much as he did today.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Is phenom post this much as scum as he was during this day phase? The last game I played with him as scum was his fake claim as Mason/lovers with Doddsy I believe and I don't remember him posting as much as he did today.

I don’t.

Showtime

Reaction score
It varies on his motivation level I believe

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It varies on his motivation level I believe
How about Doddsy? I mean the past two games he seemed to lay back some but seemed to be more involved in this one as well.

Showtime

Reaction score
How about Doddsy? I mean the past two games he seemed to lay back some but seemed to be more involved in this one as well.

the man is australian so i think it's time dependent for him too. ive seen him be active and inactive as both alignments.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am going to have to read Aces posts again nothing jumped out to me with them. Nothing was overtly wrong with them that I recall but I don't remember anything he said either.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
the man is australian so i think it's time dependent for him too. ive seen him be active and inactive as both alignments.
Ok that makes sense too I forgot he was out there.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ace is probably a good shout for scum at this point, now that Wang mentions him.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
KOTOR(Odo) and Revenge(Smark) according to my PM conversations. I think i repped out of revenge and i was a spy to start and didn’t know my team in Odo’s game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out the Poyser, Magic, and CP trio of who is what based upon their interactions. As CP had me fooled last game and I almost felt Magic was trying to push things his way to gain control but see how right he was after the day ended in that game. I have only played 1 game with a hider in it and can see the benefits to it and how it would be an easy fake to use as scum so that makes it a little harder to decipher. I think the last game was the first game I played with CP as scum out of the 4 or 5 I have played here the majority of them he was town and he sat back a day or so was drunk posting here and there. Last game he was there alot.

Still reading through and getting caught up.
Any reason you never updated your thoughts on this group of players after you saw the blaine flip?

Ace

Reaction score
Good lynch

If you think I'm scum for that execute post, ie making myself look awkward to protect a Blaine scum teammate, then you're a blueberry waffle.

Ace

Reaction score
I welcome PoyPoy to hide behind me

Ace

Reaction score
my reads are that poyser is still clearly town, i think the phenom/blaine interaction could easily be scum/scum where blaine exposes caring about phenom, I dont really see much for thinking Lethal is scum except that he hasn't sussed me yet this game (lol).

Evans is almost certainly town for his braindead "four" thing as that's classic town Evans.

I'm not sure on Magic, His play definitely got better as the day went on but something still feels off about his play this game as a whole

I also think CP's readback makes for interesting reading on the part of Odo and how he seemed to be taking the backseat for extensive portions of the Blaine play.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How was I taking the back seat, exactly?