Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
In actuality though if no one has made this point, unlikely that any initial votes on Blaine pre-cookening were bus votes as he had the janitor shot who scum would not want gone day one obvs

Showtime

Reaction score
I see the remaining scum as either

lethal/tweet/??? (not phen0m)

or

lethal/phen0m/??? (not tweet)

from most to least likely 4th scum, not including any of my town reads, I'd go

Ace
--
Wang Chung
RageGreeny
--
Alco
Doddsy

i concur pretty heavily with this

but most of this is my stuff so it's okay

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
oh i'm dead nvm. keep doing what ya doing

I know that feel bruh.
pz

602158437849366541.png

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
1] Doddsy
2] Ace
3] Chevy
4] Poyser
5] Alco
6] Tweet
7] Odo
8] RageGreeny
9] Blaine
10] Lethal Banks
11] Chloe B
12] PHEN0M
13] T-Pein
14] CraigPelton

16] Wang Chung

tweet i could see as town. im just more reserved because of him constantly talking about being scum lately and wanting to see how much he's improved.

still dont like poyser, but that shouldn't be the lynch.

maybe CHUNG is finally scum.

Nope. Still reading through though all the events and discussions.

Don't like how Blaine has been unhelpful this game. He just recently stated either last game or the game that he was trying to be more serious he posts of nothing is nothing.

Evan seems town as he seems to be more like how he was in Dr. Who than last game which was a day. He seems to be trying to put things together. And I can concur thst he did call Poyser day 1 in the masons qt.

I know everyone is reading Flay town I am not sure yet. In the last two games Flay in the one targeted one player in the first game and the second gave unhelpful advice about a save yourself lynch. I don't see that here.

Still trying to figure out the Poyser, Magic, and CP trio of who is what based upon their interactions. As CP had me fooled last game and I almost felt Magic was trying to push things his way to gain control but see how right he was after the day ended in that game. I have only played 1 game with a hider in it and can see the benefits to it and how it would be an easy fake to use as scum so that makes it a little harder to decipher. I think the last game was the first game I played with CP as scum out of the 4 or 5 I have played here the majority of them he was town and he sat back a day or so was drunk posting here and there. Last game he was there alot.

Still reading through and getting caught up.

Showtime

Reaction score
id be sus of tweet too if phen0m is town. he's been eager to play as scum and reinvent himself and i think he's playing with a stronger effort here, but i do question why he didnt go after me or you and instead phen0m when he brought up suspicions on us as well.

but that could just be town self awareness.

actually i just realized this was in response to you lolol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

End of Day Vote Count:
Blaine (9) - CraigPelton, Odo, Alco, Poyser, Tweet, PHEN0M, Showtime, Chloe B, Doddsy
Poyser (3) - T-Pein, Blaine, Chevy
Showtime (1) - Lethal Banks

With 16 alive, it took 9 to lynch.

@Blaine has been lynched. He was:

You are Miroslav Minkowicz, Strongman [1-Shot], Janitor [1-Shot], Ninja [1-Shot]

482473.jpg

OCG Aligned

You an experienced and long-standing member of an Organised Crime Group. You generally could be considered the muscle of the group and can be trusted to handle mostly anything.

In this game, you are the Strongman [1-Shot] which means you can make one kill for your team without the worry of being stopped by blocking or protective roles.

You are also the Janitor [1-Shot] which enables you to clean up the team's factional kill so that it doesn't show in the nightly write-up and be given the role details of that same target.

Lastly you have a Ninja [1-Shot] which allows you to make a kill without the worry of being seen by any action-investigative roles.

QT: You wish :toomanykobes

You win when all threats to OCG have been removed.

It is now Night 1. Please get your actions in. You have 24 hours.

Night 1 Countdown

Not

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So TP seems more logical this game with his thoughts.