Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
CP trying to take too much credit for Blaine must be coscum

Reactions: T-Pein™

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I wanna wagon like 3 people rn. Let's get claims from Blaine and N0M at least imo.
vote Blaine
falls in with poyser and odo (who are following me on blaine)
lmao got more scum reads than town reads at this point
What have you got so far? ALso jump on Blaine if you arent already pls
flay is agreeing with odo's sus on me and odo encourages him to vote blaine.
Poyser
Evans if Poyser is scum
could do CP as well

I liked Doddsy earlier around his Poyser play

I could vote Blaine but eh I don't wanna let this Poyser thing go, there's more to be had from his flip
flay doesn't wanna pursue blaine
:swaggyp

I don't know what's fishy about what I asked. I saw Phenom had votes and was ben pushed, I asked why
you asked why he was being bussed :heston
The problem is you dont have any opinions on anybody yourself mate, you should probably work on that for next time you're scum
odo and poyser both being really mean to blaine if they're his scummates lol
For it to be a slip it implies PHENOM is also scum, not particularly a bad shout

Anyway I don't mind voting Blaine at this point, I just know if Poyser is let go he's just going to be forgotten about lol
flay still mulling over voting blaine
To be fair to Blaine, i thought he simply referred to my “wagon” as a “bus” out of confusion when i read his post. Opportunistic voting on him at the moment.
They’re both forms of transportation :draper2 He could still be scum but I’m not voting him for asking about the Phenom bus (aka Wagon).
phen0m really defending blaine here even with so many influential players voting him. hmm!
Flay is town lol

I'd rather not vote Blaine now as he's in execute range if I do but I'm more than happy to get a claim out of him.
yeah this post is still fishy as fuck to me lol
Would you execute blaine if you were scum tho
you cant test a hated claim

That said, theres no reason whatsoever today should end in a no lynch as even if he were town, no scum will ever kill blaine and we cant have him in endgame
odo really committed to blaine dying today. I am not thinking this is a bus.
I did. You didn’t really give your “reasoning” for why you think Blaine is scum until an hour+ after the initial vote. Played

Then you provided this an hour+ later

So again, you can see how when initially reading through, your reasoning for voting Blaine looked like it was due to terminology.
phen0m taking on poyser in defense of blaine. would phen0m really do this if he's blaine's scummate?
You said that blaine and phenom both being scum isnt a bad shout
In going for him in general yeah

Not all that fussed about him as I am you though

And I didn't mention him in regards to you

I linked Blaine and PHENOM together, nothing to do with you
flay mulling over blaine as scum still but remains committed to poyser
Lethal, do you have any more thoughts on Blaine that dont revolve around youtube?
Nope, on pg.9 atm. Should I have thoughts?
Well, he is the caliber of player that I would expect your predatory self to be punching down on, so in a word, yes?
odo keeping the focus on blaine is good
This I actually agree with

:WOW
flay straight up agrees that the blaine wagon is a distraction

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm on N0M and for some reason people seem reluctant to give me their thoughts on what I said about him earlier. FWIW I agree that Blaine is likely scum so just lynching him oughta be good but I think we got more to cover here.
Tweet, why give scum more info than they need if you think Blaine is scum and are fine lynching him? I don’t get needing to get a handful of claims day 1.
hmm phen0m proposing we just lynch blaine but tbf this is because tweet is pushing him lol
Also I think I probably gotta recalibrate myself cause atm I got Blaine, N0M, CP and Lethal as potential scum and that already looks like too much.
why do I feel like I'm getting linked to someone tweet knows is going to flip scum
I'm OKAY with lynching Blaine here. He's not even trying to defend himself lol
frustrated scummate?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal avoiding commenting on blaine probably something actually. Blaine posting nothing but shit is like proper lethal bait

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean I’d be happy but it’s fish in a barrel

I’ll read back tomorrow as I’m going to WIFOM THE SHIT OUT OF SCUM :risingangle :loweringangle

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I haven't come to terms with your poor reading comprehension so we're even
I just used them to help catch scum which is more than can be said for you who spent the entire day pushing a townie!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I’d be happy but it’s fish in a barrel

I’ll read back tomorrow as I’m going to WIFOM THE SHIT OUT OF SCUM :risingangle :loweringangle
I hope you do give blaine some help tbh lolol

Reactions: PHEN0M

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
This is boring, let's talk about other people.

What does everyone think about the poyser wagon in hindsight

Are you uninorically clearing poyser?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think out of Poyser/Magic/Odo Poyser looks the best, then Odo looks really good, then Magic looks OK. I am not currently reading either as scum

Flay and T-Pein are likely town from that as well. Though I already think they both looked pretty town

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I actually think Ace and Lethal are more likely to flip scum than PHEN0M, idk why PHEN0M makes a lot of the posts that he made around Blaine if he's his scummate lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
uninorically
1620341198925.png

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s just the 180 that gets me with phenom. In reading back did you find any kind of post by him that explains how he switches from saying we are being opportunistic to being fine with the lynch himself?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not gonna pretend to have much of a read on ace, but lethal is probably a good direction