Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Poyser thoughts on doddsy's reaction to the lynch

or anyone
here are all his posts surrounding blaine, only mentions him late in the lynch to say that it's a useless one as he's still pushing poyser at that point.
Also can we lynch Poyser instead Blaine lynch is useless
:francis

Well that's that
Who lies about being hated, what is this
Unvote Vote Blaine
The fact he's not dead when he should be is pretty telling that he's lying

I mean you can go for it if you like but I don't really get what your logic behind it would be
I'm genuinely baffled by this play. I actually don't think Poyser lets that play go ahead, same with a lot of people
and now poyser is town because the play was too poor for poyser to be a part of. I don't really agree with the logic because if you have a handful of fakes and blaine is being sussed and isn't able to communicate with you, and is well, blaine, you're probably not going to spend a good fake on him. and if he gets to a point where we're testing his claim, we've obviously already committed to lynching him so whatever. idk, it does come off a little bit as posturing to me, but also seems kind of sloppy if he's scum. doddsy still a null for me tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser thoughts on doddsy's reaction to the lynch

or anyone
It did seem pretty natural but at the same time I think doubling down on me would be kinda untenable at that point. Especially as I’ve made it through the day and am liable to die at night anyway

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think poyser is town from the blaine wagon because I had only voted him without saying much and poyser voiced certainty blaine was scum before anyone else voted. odo voted after that and echoed the certainty. I wouldn't say the hated claim has anything to do with it.

my point is idk why doddsy changes his mind on poyser for the claim but not the play.