Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
Someone help me leave a creative hint that y’all can figure out if I die but mafia can’t figure out
Think of a certain dish you might want to prepare for yourself tonight :brodgers

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Someone help me leave a creative hint that y’all can figure out if I die but mafia can’t figure out
hide behind someone inactive in POE that if scum want to shoot there will at least force them to leave a bunch of good players alive for another phase

i suggest WANG

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hide behind someone inactive in POE that if scum want to shoot there will at least force them to leave a bunch of good players alive for another phase

i suggest WANG
But in this scenario I die too :jose

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The last Blaine vote before mine was by tweet on page 51. My vote came 20 pages later. So i just decided to push forward his wagon and bussing my janitor teammate, who i consistently said before i voted should be the lynch today, for ??? reasons. Seems legit.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I hope Poyser doesn't post his decision on a limited character social media platform!

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You can trust me guys I’ve got the magic in me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Poyser's decision is going to be straight up DEADLY, and you can take that to any financial institution of your choice!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What if I send in my action at 23 hrs 59 minutes and then immediately post in thread before TFW has a time to write the night post

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The amount of time Poyser is going to spend on this decision will be shorter than a Chinese man's penis!

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
The last Blaine vote before mine was by tweet on page 51. My vote came 20 pages later. So i just decided to push forward his wagon and bussing my janitor teammate, who i consistently said before i voted should be the lynch today, for ??? reasons. Seems legit.

I said it,
When people want to end the day they will vote for blaine.
I knew this for a lil bit.
Easy mode was blaine.
Medium was poyser.
Hard was doodsy