Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
I notice you chased me to get @RageGreeny involved, then ignored him when he challenged you

why

I didn't ignore him :swaggyp

He said I ended up looking good in the end

Did you not read?

Still waiting on the case on CP

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
read what i said to tweet.

if you're wrong as town most people adapt to being wrong or are at least more hesitant in their approach whereas you're just as sure.

And while youre saying youre not pushing me as hard as you did in perc, youve literally said everything ive done is scummy and were pointing it out to everyone so your actions don't hold up with those words.
ok jeff

Showtime

Reaction score
blaine wouldn't be a bad lynch for the reasons odo said essentially. hated, especially with blaine, is something scum would just leave around towards end game regardless and it isn't bad to get rid of day 1.

no offense blaine

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Same as what it was when I voted him. Im aware im voting on the same wagon as him currently, but Id paradoxically think he was more towny if blaine were to flip town than scum, for reasons that should be obvious. I think hes trying to instigate as much discord as possible among the strong players in thread. I also dont think its natural t commit entirely to the idea of a guy being scum, and then commit entirely to the idea of that same player being scum based on the desperado thing earlier (unless theres another reason his stance changed, its hard to say because he didnt specify his initial reasons or rationale for changing)

When you say Banez mislynch, which game are you referring to? If its the one where Jeff claimed hider, I dont know anything about that game
Im just having fun man it's not that cerebral

Reactions: Odo

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I was never sure Poyser was scum he was just pinging me a bit so I wanted to pressure him. Then I think he made himself pretty obvtown which I'm happy with. Simple as

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Like I was just scum last game did I try to play you guys against each other in some blatantly transparent scheme no I pretty much went along to get along and was your friend

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Bird too triflin

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I mean, I don't necesarily dislike poypoy but

i must do what I must

vote; poypoy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I do think odo is scum btw because this is the opposite reason he usually reads me scum. It's usually because I'm buddying him or engaging small fish over petty stuff but this game he thinks I'm scum for egging on the bigger players against each other lol, how does that match my usual scum play?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I do think odo is scum btw because this is the opposite reason he usually reads me scum. It's usually because I'm buddying him or engaging small fish over petty stuff but this game he thinks I'm scum for egging on the bigger players against each other lol, how does that match my usual scum play?

He did call you out for buddying

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Should I think you would fall into the same pattern every game or something?

I think what you are doing in THIS game is scummy