Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Meh, with players like those behind him, hard to do anything decent.

kingovkings

Reaction score

We were shite end of story.

Heskey is shite i dont even know why he is there TBH, Total waste of space gives the ball away more than he keeps it.

Stevie G is played out of position, Rooney has done sweet fanny Adams in any game he has started this WC, Plus too much pressure on him to be our hero IMO.

At the end of the day you need more than 1 player to win a game.

IMO Johnson, Carragher, And Defoe( for the short time he had) were the only decent player tonight. Gerrard was when he went through the middle. But for the rest they sucked big time.

And if we cant beat teams like USA and Algeria what hope have we got if we get through and play better teams.

There is some really good players in the squad. But for some reason they are doing the job. And yes Rooney if you play like a bag of shite then you are gonna get booed, So g. et off that pedestal you have been put on and grow the fuck up. If the team plays crap we WILL let you know about it !

maty619

Reaction score

I'm sorry, the players did play pretty bad but you have to lay some of the blame on Capello. Everyone is making him out to be some sort of God that can't do anything wrong but it is obvious to everyone that Gerrard should be playing behind Rooney and Joe fucking Cole should fucking play. Even Steve McClaren could tell you that. Fabio, as good as he may be, is too stuborn, he insists on playing 4-4-2 every game when it is obvious it aint working, the only decent partership we have is Rooney and Gerrard, I'm starting to sound like a broken record but it needs to be understood that he should be utilizing the scouse partership. We have got the best striker in the world and 2 central midfielders that are certainly in the top 5 in the world, one of them may be considered the best central midfielder in the world but Capello hasn't managed to get the team a win yet in the WC, the players have the talent clearly but Capello isn't using them to their full ability which really pisses me off.

Kizza

Reaction score

Capello was able to get them to the WC without losing. Somewhere between then and now they've fucked up. He hasn't changed things around much since then, so the players are failing. There's only so much Capello can do, but it's the players that are fucking it all up.

maty619

Reaction score

You say that he hasn't changed much but he has changed one of the most important factors, that being the strike force, in the qualifying Defoe was the most played striker alongside Rooney and now he is playing Heskey, now it is Heskey's fault for being so shit but he is constantly shit which Capello should have picked up on and not played him. I still stick behind the fact that Rooney should be playing off Gerrard, whether he did it in qualifying or not, I really am not sure because most of the qualifying was on the sports channels I think, it remains the right choice. I know that I am not alone in thinking so either, nearly all English football fans are crying out to see Gerrard behind Rooney, Capello needs to stop being so stuborn and do something about it.

Kizza

Reaction score

Refs have it out for Australia. Kewell given a red card for a handball on the line where it was basically kicked into the shoulder. Fucking awful.

maty619

Reaction score

I know, lol, our commentator is saying it was an obvious hand ball, I thought hand ball was when it hit you below your elbow :S.

phantomgerald

Reaction score

That was dubious but it was a matter of time before Ghana got the first goal anyway. Australia have been very lacklustre.

maty619

Reaction score

This has been a pretty exciting game so far. I hope Australia wins.

Reaction score

the problem is not with the coach, it's with the loyal feeling within the players themselves. They don't care much like when they play in their respective clubs.

maty619

Reaction score

How can you say they don't care, they obviosusly do care, just look at when they loose and they hang their heads in shame, other than Rooney who just goes mental but that is another way of showing that he cares. If they didn't care the players would have smiles on their faces and laugh about losing but they obviously get pretty pissed.

Reaction score

^their loyalty towards their clubs is much greater than their National team. They are also afraid from injuries that they would be sidelined in their teams and that is another thing that is really affecting their performance. Look at the team dude, they have all those worldclass players; but poor performance. Don't tell me its because of Capello, thats bullshit. Capello is a well known coach and he proved his mindset and starship control over the years. <_<

maty619

Reaction score

I don't care if Capello is a well known coach that has proved himself and so on, look at Rafa, he is a well known and proven coach, he has won the highest club championship you can win but he got the blame for Liverpool doing so bad last season and rightly so. So being well known and proven means absolutely nothing, that is not a good argument for it not being his fault. I'm not gonna tell you again why I think it is his fault because if you have payed attention to any of my posts you would alread know.

Reaction score

if you have payed attention to any of my posts you would alread know.
I did, and therefore I responded with those posts >_>

maty619

Reaction score

I wasn't implying that you didn't I was just saying you will know why I think it is Capello's fauly :D.