Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Joe Hart should have been goalie from the start. I really don't agree with a lot of English selections though, ie. Milner and Heskey. It doesn't matter because no matter how many stars England have on the pitch, they'll never win because they don't play as a team.

Would have thought you'd have wanted a win against Paraguay, Carlos? I know you've got a weak group beyond here and you should pick up two wins, but it's always nice to start with a win and you're a stronger team than them.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Nah. Well,I'm kinda annoyed we didn't win, but we never perform good against supposedly weaker teams, mainly because we have to be on the offense, and it's just not the way we play.
We just have to pass the group, then everything can happen.

Reaction score

Maicon's goal looks like a lucky pass O_O

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Anyone care to tell me the outcome to the Portugal/Cote De Di'Viore game? I had jumped in the shower when there was a quarter left.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo I cheered for North Korea more than I did for Italy yesterday. Great performance anyways.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Korea is going to get pwnt. I put 100 cash on Brazil. They better lose.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Pwnt? For a country like N.Korea losing 2-1 to Brazil is a great achievement.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

True, but Brazil IMO, Korea was lucky to get that goal.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Well, maybe. Still they lasted almost 1 hour against Brazil before Maicon scored. It's not easy for any country,way harder considering the political condition of N. Korea.

maty619

Reaction score

Joe Hart should have been goalie from the start. I really don't agree with a lot of English selections though, ie. Milner and Heskey. It doesn't matter because no matter how many stars England have on the pitch, they'll never win because they don't play as a team.

Would have thought you'd have wanted a win against Paraguay, Carlos? I know you've got a weak group beyond here and you should pick up two wins, but it's always nice to start with a win and you're a stronger team than them.

They are trying to work as a team, that is why Heskey was playing, because he plays well with Rooney, atleast that's what the stats suggest. But in all seriousness Gerrard should be playing behind Rooney, as a team, these two are immense. Fuck Lampard, everyone is talking about how they can't work together because they both like to attack, all Capello needs to do is tell either Lampard or Gerrard, preferably Lampard, that they are not to push up as much. Seriously, I should be manager of England :p lol jk. Anyone else think that the quality of the matches so far have been lackluster? Well we've got Spain tommorow, they'll be entertaining to watch. Won't they?

Reaction score

They are trying to work as a team, that is why Heskey was playing, because he plays well with Rooney, atleast that's what the stats suggest. But in all seriousness Gerrard should be playing behind Rooney, as a team, these two are immense. Fuck Lampard, everyone is talking about how they can't work together because they both like to attack, all Capello needs to do is tell either Lampard or Gerrard, preferably Lampard, that they are not to push up as much. Seriously, I should be manager of England :p lol jk. Anyone else think that the quality of the matches so far have been lackluster? Well we've got Spain tommorow, they'll be entertaining to watch. Won't they?

You can't throw a blueberry out there and tell them to work as a team tho. What you need is your stars to pull their head in and work out that they need to work together. Until then you're going to be either a team of stars and not a star team, or a team of stars and that blueberry up the front, yet still not a star team.

Highlight of the tournament thus far was watching Argentina play. I'd expect them and Spain to be in the final if the draw allows it since they should be the best two teams.

phantomgerald

Reaction score

Fuck yes our first major upset! Swiss!