Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Yea, maybe. Meh, Serbia is likely to be out now. Too bad, I think they have good players.
Subotic should have played from the beginning, and Lazovic is a way better striker than the other 2.

maty619

Reaction score

It's 4-0 at the moment and Germany seem like scoring more. Coming into the World Cup I thought Germany would be the disapointment of the competition but they look like they could beat anyone. So will this be Germany's year?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Meh, first match, nobody knows. Sure they're doing great. From what I heard, Ozil is playing an awesome match.

Alex C

Reaction score

There is no way that Serbia can beat Germany in next match. Strategy was very bad it was like " no playing in the middle of the field at all" just shoot the ball from one side to another. And Pantelic sucks. Only thing left is hope LOL

Kizza

Reaction score

Jesus fucking Christ, that was awful to see.

Defending was awful, with the attempted high backline to get the offside, they broke it far too often and were able to get behind. Ozil was absolutely rampant. Starting the 175cm Cahil as the lone striker was a terrible decision, at least Kennedy is tall enough to provide a target. I wasn't expecting a win, but I wasn't expecting a 4-0 slaughtering.

Reaction score

Did an all-nighter with a whole bunch of mates to see the Germany/Australia game since it was on at 4:30 am here, and honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a woirse performance by Australia in my life. First of all, the defence is shit. Absolute shit. I don't mind us trying to play the offside trap, but if you're going to fucking play it, then Lucas Neil has to stay in line with the other defenders so that anyone who makes a break isn't onside. Seriously, this guy is captain, but his performance was just plain embarrassing. The marking from Moore as well was disgraceful. Tahnk god he's about a billion years old and wuill be gone soon. He's just not good enough.

We're fucked for our next game too. No Cahill = no Australia.

Oh, and why wasn't Bresciano playing? Is he under an injury cloud, or is Verbeek Blue? Starting Valeri over Marco is just plain Blue if there's nothing wrong with Marco.

Kizza

Reaction score

Nah, he just got dropped. Kewell needs to start next game in place of Cahill, and Bresciano for Garcia. Wilkshere and Emerton did well for us, setting up the play, but our defense is too old and slow. We should have played younger guys like Jameson from the A-League in place of Moore especially.

Reaction score

Wow @ Marco being dropped. Fucking Pim.

I wouldn't take Garcia out, because he actually provided us with some run and life. I'd rather see Valeri gone since he was pretty much useless.

Kizza

Reaction score

At least Verbeek's gone after the WC. I'd rather have an Australian be coach. Or GUUS.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Crappy Italy vs Paraguay tonight. We better win.

Reaction score

Netherlands played well today, ummm I think Italy will get a draw unless they actually play "offensive" tonight >_>

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Nah, forget about offensive playing. We used catenaccio even against Far Oer.

maty619

Reaction score

Woe that Japan vs Ivory Coast match was terrible. Worst game of the World Cup so far.